About Advanced Institute of Technology Management, [AITM] Palwal
Advanced Institute of Technology & Management (AITM), Palwal was established in 2006 under Shri Bankey Bihari Educational Trust. It is affiliated to the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is recognised by Department of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Haryana and Government of India. It is the first engineering college in the Palwal District and is the first college to offer Post Graduate Course in Engineering (M.Tech) in Palwal District. The objective of the institute is catering to the young aspirants who are willing to put in serious efforts to gain sound professional knowledge.
Advanced Institute of Technology Management, [AITM] Palwal imparts value based, world class education with the purpose to contribute to the society, country and the world through excellence in the core and emerging areas of engineering and technology, management, pharmacy, education etc. AEI aims at grooming the professionals who would carry forward the spirit of scientific thinking and serve as a valuable resource for industry and society, so that they undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long term interaction with academic and industry.
To impart value based, world class education with the purpose to contribute to the society, country and the world through excellence in the core and emerging areas of engineering and technology, management, pharmacy, education etc.
- To achieve academic excellence in professional education at par with the leading national and international institutions.
- To focus on practical aspects of the course material so as to make learning a meaningful and interesting experience in our intellectually stimulating campus.
- To create an environment with people having similar goals and aspirations to be visionaries.
- To actively encourage collaboration with industries, communities and the fellow institutions in the country and abroad.
- To work to inculcate high moral and ethical values amongst the students to make them responsible citizens and good human beings.
- To imbibe the winner's attitude necessary for achieving success.