Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Facilities
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) Ahmedabad is situated on Sarkhej-Gandhinagar highway within a sprawling 600-acres area of Shantigram, the largest integrated township in Gujarat. It has a vast lush green campus with common space. Further details about Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management infrastructure are mentioned below.
Classrooms: The classrooms are well-furnished, fully air-conditioned, spacious, and offer audio-video facilities for conducting lectures. All classrooms are equipped with wireless connectivity for the convenience of students.
- The college has a developed and well-equipped computer centre which offers state of the art computing facilities to students.
- Various software packages and tools are maintained to facilitate the general computing requirement.
- In addition, the Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management also has a Wi-Fi facility and 30 Mbps internet leased line connectivity to offer uninterrupted internet connectivity to students.
- The Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management library provides access to the world of the latest information about infrastructure management & engineering education.
- It is the main centre for information services to support the teaching, learning, research activities of the institute.
- All housekeeping operations and circulation services are automated using state of the art library management systems with open source software (KOHA).
- The library has a rich collection of books in the areas of Economics, Business and Management, Marketing, Infrastructure, Law, Electrical Engineering, Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, Information Communication Technology, Mathematics, and allied areas.
- The library also subscribes to print and electronic (more than 58+) journals, including scholarly, company and industry databases such as Ebsco Business Source Elite and CRISIL Research.
- It has the organisational membership of IIMA Library, IITGN Library, and DELNET to widen more resource access for our students and faculties.
Seminar Hall and Auditorium: The college has a large air-conditioned, world-class auditorium with state of the art and audio-visual equipment for organising student events, expert lectures, etc. The auditorium has a capacity of around 300 seats for the accommodation of students.