Learn everything you need to know about UP Board Result Verification 2023, including key dates, application process, details mentioned after verification, etc.
The UP board result verification facility provided by UPMSP allows students of classes 10th and 12th to verify their results. Those who are not satisfied with their results can avail of this facility after the declaration of results. Students must make a payment of INR 500 to apply for the UP board result verification.
Table of Contents
- UP Board Result Verification Dates 2023
- Steps to Apply for UP Board Result Verification 2023
- How to Check UP Board Result Verification 2023?
- UP Board Result Verification 2023 - Details Mentioned
- UP Board Grading System 2023
- UP Board Passing Marks Criteria for 10th and 12th
- UP Board Result Statistics
- UP Board Admit Card 2023
UP Board Result Verification Dates 2023
UPMSP will announce the UP board 2023 10th verification result tentatively by the third week of August. Moreover, it will declare the class 12th verification result by the second week of July. Refer to the table below for the tentative schedule of UP board result verification 2023.
|UP Board 10th result date||3rd Week of June 2023|
|UP Board 12th result date||3rd Week of June 2023|
|Due date to submit the application for UP board result verification||July 2023|
|UP Board result verification date for 10th||3rd Week of August|
|UP Board result verification date for 12th||2nd Week of Jully|
Steps to Apply for UP Board Result Verification 2023
Students can get their UP board results scrutinised by applying for UP board result verification through their respective schools. Following are the steps to apply for the same conveniently:
- Step 1: First, students must reach out to their respective school authorities and obtain an application form.
- Step 2: Now, they need to fill out the UP board result verification form 2023 and attach the necessary documents.
- Step 3: The next step is to pay an application fee of INR 500 through challan. Students need to attach the receipt with their application.
- Step 4: Finally, the application form must be sent to the regional office of the UP board.
Note: Students must submit the UP board result verification application form in a self-addressed stamped envelope. It will help the authorities to communicate with students regarding their verification results.
How to Check UP Board Result Verification 2023?
After scrutiny, UPMSP will release the UP board result verification 2023 on the official website in a PDF format. Students will be able to access their updated results by providing their roll numbers in the login window. Here are the steps that students must follow to check their UP board verification results:
- Step 1: Students can visit the official website: upmsp.edu.in.
- Step 2: Head to the 'Important Information and Download' section
- Step 3: Next, it is required to click on the link of UP board verification result 2023 according to the student’s region.
- Step 4: The UP board verification result will appear on the screen in PDF form. It will include the roll numbers of students whose marks are updated.
- Step 5: Students must look out for their roll numbers in the UP board result verification list.
- Step 6: Now, students can download their updated 10th/12th results from the UPMSP official result portal: upresults.nic.in.
UP Board Result Verification 2023 - Details Mentioned
Candidates must note that after verification, the updated results of the UP board will include the following details.
- Candidate’s name and Roll Number
- Qualifying status
- Subject-wise marks and grades
- Mother’s and Father’s Name
- Total marks and overall grades
UP Board Grading System 2023
A nine-point scale grading system is followed for assessing students under the UP board. The updated mark sheet after UP board result verification will also contain grades. Students can check out the grading system of the UP board to calculate their probable marks.
The UP board marking system differs for theory and practical exams. However, In order to qualify for the exams, students need to obtain at least a D grade in both theory and practical.
UP Board Grading System 2023 for Theory
The UP board provides grades on a 9-point scale in which A1 is the highest and E2 is the lowest. Tabulated below is the grading system for theory exams under UP board 10th and 12th.
|Marks Range||Grade Awarded||Grade Points|
|Less than 21||E2||-|
UP Board Grading System 2023 for Practicals
The UP board 10th and 12th practical exams have a weightage of 30% of the total score. The table below provides more information on the UP board grading system for practical exams.
|Less than 33||E|
UP Board Passing Marks Criteria for 10th and 12th
Every subject under UP board 10th and 12th carries a weightage of 100 marks. The theory portion accounts for 70 marks, whereas 30 marks are reserved for practical and internal evaluations. Here are the detailed passing marks criteria for UP board exams:
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 33% marks to qualify for the UP board 10th and 12th exams. In case of failure to achieve passing marks, candidates can apply for compartment exams.
- Authorities prepare the final result by adding the marks attained in practical subjects such as sports, physical education, etc.
UP Board Result Statistics
Check out the table below to know the 10th and 12th UP board result statistics for the previous year.
|Particulars||10th Result Statistics||12th Result Statistics|
|Overall Pass Percentage||83||74|
|Females Pass Percentage||87.29%||81.96%|
|Males Pass Percentage||79.88%||68.88%|
UP Board Admit Card 2023
UPMSP will release the admit card for UP board exams in February 2023. Only those students who successfully registered for the exam will be able to access their admit cards. After obtaining the admit card, students must ensure that all the details mentioned are accurate. If they find any errors, they must report to the board immediately. The board will issue a supplementary admit card for students who applied for the supplementary exam.
Hope students are now clear about the UP board result verification process. Students can follow all the instructions provided in the article to get their results scrutinised. Also, it is essential for them to have a clear understanding of the grading system for UP board exams.
POST YOUR COMMENT