List of top degree colleges in Hyderabad 2021: The list includes both government and private colleges in Hyderabad and their fees structure, courses offered, and admission details. Get detailed insight of top degree colleges in Hyderabad.
A college is an educational institution or a constituent part of one. A college may be a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution, a part of a collegiate or federal university, an institution offering vocational education or a secondary school. Degree colleges are those which offer Bachelor's degree programs or undergraduate programs. After the completion of Intermediate or 10+2, you will be eligible to join a bachelor's program and in India, it takes 3 years to complete a bachelor's degree (Honours). The most common bachelor's degree programs include a B.Sc (Bachelor of Science), B.A (Bachelor of Arts), B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Applications), B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration), and others.
These bachelor programs are offered by both government and private institutions that are mostly recognized/registered by the government of India. Once you get the bachelor's degree you will gain access to a wide range of opportunities and even become eligible for most of the competitive exams such as civil services, banking sector, and other management-level positions. Bachelor's degree is considered as the crucial point of entry into a broad spectrum of potential careers. Usually, a bachelor's degree is required to do masters or graduate programs.
List of Top Degree Colleges in Hyderabad 2021
These Colleges are preferred for BBA, B.Sc, and B.Com courses of study. These colleges are identified for their high standards of academic excellence coupled with student support services. Click and discover the top degree colleges in Hyderabad 2021 for arts, science, and commerce. Colleges come under both UG and PG degrees for the candidates. The list shows that the degree college around the Hyderabad :
- St. Francis College for Women
- Loyola Academy Degree & PG College
- Nizam's College
- Indian Institute of Management and Commerce
- AV College of Arts, Science, and Commerce
- St. Ann's College
- Badruka College of Commerce & Arts
- Kasturba Gandhi Degree & P. G. College for Women
- Aurora's Degree College
- Bhavan’s New Science College
Details on Top Degree Colleges in Hyderabad 2021
Nizam's College: Nizam College, Hyderabad is one of the oldest institutes in India that was established in the year 1887 during the reign of Nawab Mir Mahboob Ali Khan. Nizam College is rated amongst leading colleges in Hyderabad for Science, Arts, and Commerce. For the past 125 years, the college has been imparting quality higher education. It has gained wide recognition for its exceptional contribution to society by generating highly qualified professionals in different domains not only nationally but also internationally. It is affiliated to the Osmania University and endows a wide variety of undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science such as B.A (Bachelor in Arts), B.com (Bachelor in Commerce), and B.Sc (Bachelor in Science). It also offers a post-graduate course in MCA.
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics, Computer Hardware, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology
|B. Com||Regular, E-commerce|
|BA (Telegu)||History, Telugu Lit, Political Science, Economics, Public Administration|
Economics, Public Administration, History, Sociology, Geography, Psychology, Philosophy, English Literature, Marketing, Urdu, Persian, History, Hindi, Sanskrit
|BBA/BCA/ M.Com/ MBA/ MCA||-|
Bio-Physics, Electronics and Communications, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaco Informatics, Zoology, Is
English, Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Telugu, Theatre Arts
Fee Structure: The fee structure for the UG and PG courses ranges from 6,000-20,000/- PA.
- AV College of Arts and Science: A.V.College of Arts, Science & Commerce was established in the year 1968 by the A.V. Education Society. AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce is considered to be one of the oldest institutes in Hyderabad that offers not only undergraduate courses in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce but also Master programs in Computer Application and Business Administration. The institute is affiliated to Osmania University and offers 3 years full-time quality education in Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) and 2 years full-time course in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA).
Admissions: The admission to this college is based on the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the college.
Economics, Political Science Public Administration and Psychology, Political, Public Admin
Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electronics
|B.Com||Computers Application, General|
|MBA/ MCA/ M.Com||-|
Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, BioTechnology,
Fee Structure: The fees structure UG and PG courses ranges from 8,500-24,000/- per Annum
- St. Francis College, Hyderabad: St. Francis College, Hyderabad is one of the oldest institutes for women in India established in the year 1968 by the congregation of the sisters of charity (Italy). The institute is located in the capital of Andhra Pradesh i.e. Hyderabad. St. Francis College for Women has been accredited with 5 stars by NAAC and reaccredited with grade A in the year 2006. The college holds the distinction of being the premier college in Hyderabad to get autonomy from UGC. For the past 44 years, the college has been imparting quality higher education. It has gained wide recognition for its exceptional contribution to society by generating highly qualified professionals in different domains not only nationally but also internationally. It is affiliated to Osmania University and endows a wide variety of undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science such as B.A (Bachelor in Arts), B.com (Bachelor in Commerce), B.Sc (Bachelor in Science), Bachelor of Management Studies and many more. The college's NIRF Ranking is 2020 - 73.
Mass Communication and Journalism (English Literature - Political Science), (Social Management), History (Public Administration-Social Management), Economics (Public Administration- Social Management) (Public Administration - Political Science), Psychology (English Literature- Political Science), (Public Administration- Political Science)
Chemistry-Zoology-Botany, Chemistry-Botany-Microbiology, Chemistry-Microbiology-Biochemistry, Chemistry-Microbiology-Biotechnology, Chemistry-Biochemistry-Computer Applications, Chemistry-Botany-Nutrition, Chemistry-Zoology-Nutrition,
Mathematics-Physics-Computer Science, Mathematics-Physics-Chemistry, Mathematics-Computer Science-Statistics, Mathematics-Computer Science-Physics, Mathematics-Computer Science-Electronics.
|B.Sc (Hons.)||Software Engineering|
Applied Psychology, Organic Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics and Microbiology
|Advanced PG Diploma||Physician Assistant, Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics|
|B.Com/ B.Com Professional/ B.Com IPP/ BMS||-|
|B.Com||Accounting & Finance, Computers, International Business|
|PG Diploma||Human Resource Management, Psychological Counselling Skills|
Fee Structure: The fee structure for UG ranges from 7,000-30,500/- per annum.
- Loyola Academy: Loyola Academy established in 1976 by Rev. Fr. T. Balaiah, S.J. The college offers Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Art, Master of Computer Application, Master of Business Administration, and Master of Science course.
Chemical Technology., Agriculture Science and Rural Development, Computer Science and Engineering, . Electronics Technology, Computer Systems & Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry & Genetics, Food Technology and Management, Maths, Statistics & Computer Science, Computer Data Science & Analytics Engineering, Food Science, Nutrition & Dietetics, Animation Design
Honors, Computers, Advertising, Sales Promotion & Sales Management, General, International Accounting & Finance, Strategic Finance, Business Process Management
|BA||Mass Communication, Psychology, English & Journalism|
Fees Structure: The fee structure for UG ranges from 6,000-20,000/- per annum.
- Indian Institute of Management and Commerce: This college was established in 1973 by social workers and philanthropists and Educationalists like Sri Kothuru Seethaiah Gupta, Sri Challa Som Raj Ram, Sri C.E. Gupta, Sri Dundoo Balanarsaiah, Sri Narayana Chetty IAS(Retd.), Late Sri Veloor Lingaiah Gupta. This college has a computer lab that has an LCD projector. Lab also has Pentium Core II Duo & Dual-Core computers that also have networking facilities along with the availability of 100 Mbps internet connection with wifi, and 2 hours UPS backup so that the students and faculty are convenient.
|B.Sc||Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science|
|B. Com||Computers, Honors, General, Computer Applications|
Fee Structure: The fee structure for UG and PG courses ranges from 16,000-38,000/- per annum.
- St. Francis College for Women: It is a catholic minority institution which was established in 1959. The Sisters of Charity of St. Bartolomea Capitanio and St. Vincenza Gerosa found this institution to provide education to the women. The teachings of Jesus Christ are the inspiration to the college. Being a minority institution, it reserves its inherent constitutional right, Article 30 for itself regarding the management and administration. According to India Today magazine, this is the best college for Arts, Commerce, and Science in Hyderabad. The Consulate General of the United States, Hyderabad in the year 2013 set up an American Corner Library in order to provide access to materials and conversations related to the aspects of life and culture in the United States and nurture an Indo-US partnership.
|B.Sc.||Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science|
|B.Com.||General, Computers and Computer Applications|
Fee Structure: The fee structure for UG and PG courses ranges from 6,000-20,000/- per annum.
- St. Anns College for Women: This college was established in 1981 and is located in 4 acres of land in Santosh Nagar Colony, Mehdipatnam. This was found by Smt. Thatipatri Gnanamma who dedicated her life to enlighten and educate poor young girls. Affiliated to Osmania University, on 17 October 2006, the special committee related to the National Assessment and Accreditation Council by the recommendation from the already formed Peer Team gave St. Ann’s College for women accreditation at the ‘A’ Level.
This college has been achieving University ranks and distinctions from the time it has been started. Apart from the gold medals of Osmania University, the college has instituted gold medals for the top rankers in B.A., B.Sc., and B.Com. Silver medals for proficiency in each subject every year are also awarded to the women by the St. Ann’s College.
Fee Structure: The fees structure for UG and PG courses ranges from 9,200-27,000/- per Annum
- St.Joseph’s Degree and PG College: This college was established in the year 1997. It is a co-education Catholic Christian Minority Institution. It is under his grace most Rev. Thumma Bala, Archbishop of Hyderabad that this college functions. This college is a 2-acre Wi-Fi campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure. This college is an autonomous college, re-Accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council with ‘A’ Grade for its distinctive educational environment, human values, and social commitment.
It was re-accredited by NAAC ‘A’ grade in the year 2014 and autonomous status was renewed in the year 2017. As a self-financed college, it offers 14 UG programs and 2 PG programs.
|B.Sc||Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science|
Computers, Honors, General, Computer Applications, Professionals, IT, IFA
|BBA||Honors, FM, IT, BA|
|B.Sc||MECs, MPCs, MSCs|
Fees Structure: The fee structure for UG ranges from 33,000-1,06,000/- per annum.
- Badruka College of Commerce and Arts: This college was established in the year 1950 by its founder, Raja Bankatla Badruka. It was initially managed by the trustees of the Seth Gopikishan Educational and Charitable Trust. Around 200 companies visit this campus every year. Hundreds of students get selected every year through on-campus interviews in this college. Many other companies that come here are Amazon, Infosys, Berger, ICICI Bank, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Finserv, Reliance communications, Cognizant, Deloitte, Accenture, ADP, Virtusa, Infosys, Wells Fargo, etc.
- B.Com (Computer)
- B.Com (Hons.)
Fee Structure: The fee structure for UG and PG courses ranges from 6,000-40,000/- per annum.
- A.V. College of Arts, Science, and Commerce: This college was established in the year 1944 by its founder, Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy, former Deputy Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. This college is widely known for its emphasis on sports and games.
Microbiology, Genetics & Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry & Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry & Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics & Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science
|B.Com||Honors, Computer, General|
Mass Communication, History, Geography, Mass Communication, Modern Language, Political Science,
Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry
Fee Structure: The fees structure for UG ranges from 6,500-42,000/- per Annum
- Aurora’s Degree College: This college was started in the year 1989 with departments. Initially, it was located at Habsiguda and later shifted to Gandhinagar. Later, the college was shifted to Chikkadpally in the month of December 1992. Various companies like Verizon, Tata consultancy services, Medplus, Amazon, Accenture, Maruti Suzuki, etc.
Fee Structure: The fee structure for UG ranges from 56,000-70,000/- per Annum