Check out Gurukul School Hyderabad admission process, fee structure, etc. The official website of the Gurukul School, Hyderabad is @ gurukul.org/hyderabad
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Hyderabad is a day-cum residential school that belongs to the educational organization of Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Rajkot. The Institution has over 30 other branches across the country and abroad, with its main campus located in Rajkot. This school's primary purpose is to incorporate traditional teaching methods through the ancient principles combined with the latest technological advancements to provide the best platform to educate its students.
Day - Class 1st-12th
Boarding - Class 5th-12th
|Type of School||All-Boys|
Day Scholar - INR 70,000
Boarding - INR 1,88,000
|Location||Chevella Road Moinabad Mandal Hyderabad, Telangana - 500075|
Gurukul School, Hyderabad has won multiple awards in the academics and sports fields. The school currently has around 2695 students enrolled on its campus and 110 teachers managing the students. The school employs a lower student-to-teacher ratio of 2:1 to ensure every student receives individual attention. For residential students, well-equipped dormitories with the latest facilities are present within the campus. Students are provided with healthy Satvik meals to ensure no junk food or artificial snacks are served.
|⭐ TS SSC Board||⭐ TS Intermediate Board|
Admissions Process at Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Hyderabad
The Gurukul School, Hyderabad, focuses on imparting academic knowledge to its students and works on instilling specific values and qualities that can help the students overcome challenges in life through a combinational teaching method of education and spirituality. The admission process is given below:
- At the time of seeking admission to Gurukul School, Hyderabad, the first step is to fill out the application form available from any of the Gurukul School campuses.
- Students must sit for a standard entrance examination on English, Maths, Science, Computer Science, GK for the respective class the student is seeking admission to.
- It is followed by a face-to-face interview with the students and parents.
- Upon clearing the written examination and interview, the selected student is then offered an admission that you can confirm by making the required fee payment at school.
Applicants will need the following documents at the time of seeking admission:
- Copy of Aadhar card for local students/copy of passport for international students.
- Passport size photos of the student.
- Proof of age
- Transfer certificate from the previous school.