NID online courses 2023 are distinctly discussed in the article below. Also the students can learn about the list of courses, the fee structure and the eligibility criteria for them.
National Institute of Design (NID) is an autonomous institute with public category of learners in mind. There are 7 NID institutions in all of India. The students who want to pursue any of the NID online courses 2023 can now check out this article.
Here, the list of NID online courses is mentioned with their fee structure, the eligibility criteria and more. Continue reading to get more information and plan your academic excellence for this year.
Table of Contents:
List of NID Online Courses 2023
The National Institute of Design gives out exciting online courses for the students who are planning to pursue a short term course to upskill and get to their dreams one step closer. Check out the table below for more details on the NID online courses 2023.
|Course Name||Fees (INR)||Class time|
|Fashion Makeup||9,400||Friday & Saturday (4.00 PM – 6.00 PM)|
|Fashion Illustration||6,300||Friday & Saturday (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|Digital Fashion Illustration||9,400||Friday & Saturday (4.00 PM – 6.00 PM)|
|Design Analyze||6,300||Friday (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|Fashion Accessories||6,300||Saturday (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|Fashion Entrepreneur||9,400||Friday (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|Pattern – Top’s Variation||7,800||Friday & Saturday (4.00 PM – 6.00 PM)|
|Pattern – Bottom’s Variation||7,800||Friday & Saturday (6.00 PM – 8.00 PM)|
|Fashion Design Studio||7,800||Tuesday (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|Product Development||7,800||Sunday (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|Clothing Material||6,300||Friday Day (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|Tools & Technique Merchandising & Quality Control Management||6,300||Saturday (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|Graphic Design(Photoshop + Illustrator)||9,800||Friday & Saturday (4.00 PM – 6.00 PM)|
|Professional Adobe After Effect||7,800||Friday & Saturday (6.00 PM – 8.00 PM)|
|Professional Adobe Premier Pro||7,800||Sun & Monday (7.00 PM – 9.00 PM)|
|3Ds Max – 3D Modeling||11,700||Friday & Saturday (4.00 PM – 6.00 PM)|
|AutoCAD||11,700||Friday & Saturday (6.00 PM – 8.00 PM)|
|Web Design||12,500||Friday & Saturday (4.00 PM – 6.00 PM)|
|Web Development||12,500||Friday & Saturday (6.00 PM – 8.00 PM)|
|NID Ahmedabad||NIT Andhra Pradesh|
NID Online Courses Eligibility Criteria
The students ought to know the eligibility criteria of the NID online courses for them to get into the program for this academic year at ease. Check out the pointers for reference.
- The students have to score 55% and above on their 12 board exams.
- The students must appear for the NID DAT prelims examination and score the stipulated mark for each NID institution.
- Once the student passes the NID DAT Prelims, he or she is eligible to appear for the NID DAT Main exam.
- After passing both the exams the student can apply for the course by attaching the scores with their application form.
|NID Bangalore||NID Gandhinagar|
NID Online Courses Admission Process
The admission process for NID online courses are discussed in the following pointers. For further clarification, the students have to check out the official website of the National Institute of Design (NID).
- The students must have to required documents for the admission process.
- 12 class board exam results and marksheet
- NID DAT Prelims and Main score cards.
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Code of Conduct Certificate
- The students must have filled the application form for admission online and have a hard copy of the application form.
- The student must carry 2 passport size colour photographs
- The students must carry a DD of the fee amount payable to the institution.
- The student must fill in the preferred courses in the application form clearly (first preference/ second preference/ third preference) respectively.
|NID Ahmedabad Courses|
|NIT Andhra Pradesh Courses|
|NID Bangalore Courses|
|NID Gandhinagar Courses|
POST YOUR COMMENT