MP Paramedical 2021 - The admissions for MP Paramedical courses is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Paramedical Council. Check the top MP Paramedical colleges based on eligibility, admission process, important documents, and application process.
Students interested in paramedical courses are increasing in the present time. The need for qualified healthcare workers in case of emergency or otherwise is very essential for the country to provide support to the people in need and improve the health care provided. Unlike MBBS, Paramedical courses are less competitive, and allied healthcare workers are an integral part of the healthcare system. One of the States to consider studying Paramedical courses in Madhya Pradesh.
The admission process of the Paramedical degree is carried out by the officials of the Madhya Pradesh Paramedical Council. Interested candidates need to register themselves on the official website and fill the application form. The basis of admission is done on merit and the eligibility met by the candidates. The complete details regarding the MP Paramedical Admission 2021 will be soon present on the official website of the council. Detailed information about the application, admission, eligibility criteria, selection criteria, important documents, and reservation policy is given below.
List of Topics
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Counselling Process
- Important Documents
- List of Colleges
- Reservation Policy
Eligibility Criteria for MP Paramedical Admission 2021
The MP Paramedical courses are defined by the Paramedical Council, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The eligibility conditions the future applicants need to satisfy are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2/HSC/Pre-University or its equivalent degree with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as the main subjects.
- The minimum marks compulsory to be eligible for pursuing the Paramedical courses in aggregate should be 40%.
- In the case of ST/SC and OBC candidates, the percentage of aggregate minimum marks must be 33%.
- All diploma courses except the perfusion course will require the candidates to have B.Sc in Biology.
- The minimum age for application is 17 years at the time of admissions.
- The candidates with a domicile of Madhya Pradesh will be preferred for admission into the MP Paramedical program.
MP Paramedical Application Process 2021
The primary step to get admission to MP Paramedical programs is through an online application. The submission of the form should be done on time to be considered for the admission process. Refer to the important dates section in this article to be aware of the dates.
The candidates must fill in their contact details, personal and academic details, and upload documents requested (refer to the documents required section below) to register themselves online on the platform. Once the registration and form filling is done candidates should cross-check all information added as this information will be used throughout the entire MP Paramedical admission process.
MP Paramedical Selection Process 2021
Madhya Pradesh Paramedical Board appoints the selection board and the selection of candidates will be done based on merit. The officials appointed will also check whether the students’ eligibility conditions are met. Only then, the officials will allot seats to students on merit basis only.
The rank list will be available online in a PDF format. Candidates are required to download and check the list once it’s out. The list will contain students’ details such as Name, Application Number, Father or Guardians Name, etc. Once the merit list has been released and the students have referred to it, the MP Paramedical Counselling Process will begin.
MP Paramedical Counselling Process 2021
The MP Paramedical Counselling will be the last and final round of the admission process. It will start soon after the merit list and result declaration. The candidates can refer to the official website where the information about this process will be released. In this round, the selection committee appointed will ensure and confirm that the merit list students are eligible for admission and document verification with the seat allotment process will take place on the same day. After the first round, the second round of counselling will be held for the seats which will be left vacant after the first round of admission counselling. There will be a total of 2 rounds of counselling. The dates of each session will be out soon.
The students will be unable to appear for this round may lose their seats to other deserving candidates. Therefore, it is compulsory for students on the merit list to participate in this process. The MP Paramedical counselling process may take place in either online or offline mode. However, the submission of all original documents will be compulsory. Refer to the list of documents section below that are required for the counselling process.
Documents Required MP Paramedical Admission 2021
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the merit list will have to reach the counselling venue on the decided date and time which will be released soon. The documents that must be presented are listed below.
- The candidates must submit their class 10 and 12 certificates and mark sheets
- The candidates must also obtain a Transfer Certificate and a Migration Certificate from previous institutions to be submitted during the counseling process.
- For the Perfusion course, the candidate must submit their B.Sc mark sheet.
- A medical certificate should be obtained proving that the candidate is fit for the course.
- Candidates must also submit an Income Certificate, Cast Certificate, Gap Certificate according to the application, and if required.
- A recent passport size colored photographs with 5-6 copies should also be attached to the rest of the documents.
- The candidate must also submit their Birth Certificate along with Domicile Certificate (if applicable).
- Hardcopy of the Application Form should also be presented during this process.
After the verification of the documents is done, students will immediately have to pay the first-year admission fee. The payment can be made through a demand draft in favor of the ‘Director, Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre’ which will be payable at Bhopal.
MP Paramedical List of Colleges
Following is a list of colleges to consider while applying for MP Paramedical admission 2021
- Nandvandan College of Nursing
- ITM University Gwalior
- Gajra Raja Medical College
- Rajiv Gandhi College Bhopal
- MGM Medical College Indore
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital
MP Paramedical Seat Reservation Policy 2021
The MP Paramedical seat reservation policy is based on the category of students. The reservation criteria are carried out according to the Government of India norms. Following are the percentage of seats reserved:
- 20% of the seats will be reserved for the candidates who belong to ST
- 16% of the seats will be reserved for SC candidates
- 14% will be reserved for other backward class candidates.
- 3% of the seats will be reserved for physically handicapped candidates who are residents of Madhya Pradesh and are specifically from ST/SC and unreserved categories.
- The remaining seats will be available for the unreserved category of candidates.