Get complete information on HSSC Police Constable and SI (Sub-Inspector) 2021 Admit Card. Check the Constable/SI Admit Card download link, dates and other important details for HSSC 2021.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is an organization that comes under the Government of Haryana which recruits candidates to fill the posts under town improvement, trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti, municipality, and under State Govt. local bodies or cooperative institutions. It was established on 28th January 1970.
The organization will conduct the exam for the recruitment of more than 6000 posts in Haryana police. The recruitment process consists of four steps, which are HSSC test, physical screening of the candidates, physical measurement test and verification of documents of the candidates.
HSSC Police Constable and SI (Sub-Inspector) Admit Cards 2021
The candidate appearing for the exam should read the guidelines provided by the authority in the website. The admit card is of utmost importance as the candidate would not be allowed to write their examination at the test centre. The admit card would be available for download 15 days before the examination day. You will be notified once they announce the examination date and you can check for updates on their website - www.hssc.gov.in/
Procedure for downloading the Admit card
- Visit the official site of HSSC.
- Click on the “advertisement” tab given on the home page.
- Once the date has been announced for the exam, search for that particular date on the search tab.
- You would then find the link for the post of Constable/SI.
- Type your registration number and the password and click on ‘submit’.
- The admit card would be generated and you can take a few copies for future reference.
List of information available on the Admit card
The candidate has to make sure the information mentioned in the admit card is correct before downloading the admit card. The details that have to be checked are as follows:
- Candidate name
- Parents’ name
- Test centre
- Timings and duration of the test
- Candidate’s photo
- Exam date
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Reporting time
Documents required to present for the examination
The candidates have to present the following documents before appearing for the examination. They are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
HSSC Constable/SI (Sub-Inspector)
The HSSC recruits thousands of candidates every year for the post of constable and sub-inspector in the Haryana police department. It includes male and female constable for general duty, male and female sub-inspectors and Indian Reserve Battalion which is a post held only for male candidates. Candidates who are above the age of 18 years and have completed their education of 10+2 are eligible to write the HSSC examination.
Vacancies for the post of constable and sub-inspector
|Constable (Male)||18-25 years||General category- 1800
SC/ST category - 900
Economically Backward classes- 2300
|Constable (Female)||18-25 years||General category- 360
SC/ST category- 180
Economically Backward classes- 460
|Sub-inspector (Male)||21-27 years||General category- 144
Economically Backward classes- 184
Important dates for HSSC exam
|Date of publication of exam||9 June 2019|
|Starting date for submission of the application form||12 June 2019|
|Closing date for submission of application form||26 June 2019|
|Last date for payment of fees||28 June 2019|
|Issuing Admit card||15 days before the exam date|
|Date of examination||July 2021|
|Declaration of results||Yet to be announced|
- When will the HSSC examination be held?
The examination is usually held in November.
- When will HSSC release the admit card?
The admit card will be generated once they announce the date for the examination.
- Is there a chance of receiving the admit card via post?
Admit card for HSSC exam can be obtained only via online mode by downloading it on their official website.
- Which browser should I use for the process of generating my admit card?
You can use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome.
- What should I do if my form is not loading?
You should check if the network is working. Delete the cookies on the browser to increase the speed.