CBSE class 12 Economics Project Topics 2023 are Strategy of Inclusive Growth, Minimum Support Prices, The Components of Government Budget, Micro Scale and Small Scale Industries in India, and many more. Following the guidelines is crucial to fetching marks in the project.
CBSE class 12 Economics Project Topics 2024 include Expenditure on Health in the States, Minimum Support Prices, Credit Availability Trends in India, Waste Management System in India and more. CBSE has laid down guidelines for the project which must be followed by the students.
The project is crucial to developing an overall understanding of the topic for the students. Through the project, the students gain a practical knowledge of the issues discussed. It helps them understand the theoretical components of their syllabus concerning the practical world.
This article will list down the most trending and popular topics for the CBSE class 12 Economics project alongside briefly discussing the guidelines given by the board for the preparation of the project.
Table of Contents
- List of CBSE Class 12 Economics Project Topics 2024
- CBSE Class 12 Economics Project Guidelines
- CBSE Class 12 Economics Project: Marks Distribution
- Checklist for CBSE Class 12 Economics Project
List of CBSE Class 12 Economics Project Topics 2024
Here’s a list of project topics for CBSE class 12 Economics. Students must pick a topic of which they have a thorough knowledge. Selection of the topic for a project is crucial to the assessment of one’s project.
The list of topics for the CBSE class 12 Economics project has been shared below:
- The Existing Food Supply Channel of India
- Micro Scale and Small Scale Industries in India
- Contemporary Employment Situation in India
- The Impact of the Goods and Services Tax Act on GDP
- The Disinvestment Policy: Pros and Cons
- Expenditure on Health in the States
- Strategy of Inclusive Growth
- Human Development Index
- Self-help or Independent Group
- Monetary Policy Committee: Functions
- Credit Availability Trends in India
- What is the Role of RBI in the Controlling of Credit
- Comment on India's Budgetary Condition
- The Components of Government Budget
- What are the Reasons for the Currency War? What are its Repercussions?
- Determination of Exchange Rate: Techniques and Methods
- Is Livestock the Backbone of Rural India? Comment
- What are the Cost Ratio Benefits of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan?
- Types of Alternative Fuel and their Importance
- What are the Cost Ratio Benefits of the Golden Quadrilateral?
- Relation between Stock Price Index and A Nation's Economic Health of a Nation
- Minimum Support Prices
- Minimum Wage Rate: Approach, Application
- Waste Management System in India
- Is Digital India a Step Forward?
- Vertical Farming: An Alternative
- Water Crisis and Rain Water Harvesting
- Silk Route: Reviving the past
- Is Bumper Production a Boon or Bane to the farmers
- Made in India: A Road to Progress
- Analysing the Trend in Rise of the Concrete Jungle
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Is Organic Farming a Way Back to Nature
- The Economic Crisis in Sri Lanka
- Pros and Cons of a Cashless Economy
- Environmental Crisis
- A Comparative Study Between Economies (Any 3 Economies)
- Economic Relevance of G-20
- Sustainable Development Goals
- New Education Policy 2020: A New System of Education
- Comment on Amrit Kaal
- Function and Importance of the Central Bank
- Unemployment and Subsequent Poverty in India
- Export Promotion and Import Substitution
- Education Sector of India: Growth
- India’s Growing Health Sector
- Economic Trends in the Post-Covid Era
- How Commercial Banks Work: A Detailed Study
- Brexit: Pros and Cons
CBSE Class 12 Economics Project Guidelines
The CBSE class 12 Economics project topics 2024 is a step toward enhancing the practical concept of the students for what they learn in their curriculum. They learn how to apply the economic principles that they learn in the pages of the book can be applied to the practical world. The project guidelines were released by CBSE on the official website.
The important points to be remembered that will make the project are:
- The project must have a word length of 3500 to 4000 words.
- The project must preferably be handwritten.
- One project will be allotted in a single academic session.
- The project must be original and must showcase an independent piece of study.
Read More: 100+ ASL Topics for CBSE Students 2024
CBSE Class 12 Economics Project: Marks Distribution
The CBSE class 12 Economics Project Topics 2024 is very crucial in the assessment of the student. The distribution of marks for the CBSE class 12 Economics project 2024 is given in the table below.
|Components of the Projects
|Relevance of the selected topic
|Research work and correctness of data
|Technique of presentation of the project
Checklist for CBSE Class 12 Economics Project
The checklist for the CBSE class 12 Economics project topics 2024 has been shared below. The project must contain all the below-mentioned components.
- An introduction of the title or topic
- Identification and an understanding of the causes and consequences of the subject in question along with the remedies
- Describe the stakeholders along with the effect that each one of them faces
- Pros and cons of the issues or situations discussed
- Understanding the short-term as well as the long-term application of the economic plans and strategies that are mentioned in the research course
- Four points to take care of - reliability of the issues discussed, validity of the issues, appropriateness of the data that is used in the project
- The writing and presentation of the issue or topic must be such that it seems spontaneous within the project.
- Citation is very crucial. Citation and reference must be given through the bibliography, resources section, and the footnotes