B.Ed Odisha admission is based on selection test led by SCERT. In this article, we will discuss all colleges, eligibility criteria, admission, documents required, career, etc of B.Ed Odisha.
The up-and-comers who need to take admission to the Bachelor of Education program in Odisha must qualify for the B.Ed Odisha entrance test. Each year, the Odisha B.Ed test is led by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Odisha, to waitlist the qualified possibility for affirmation. The applicant who qualifies for the placement test will be offered admission to different universities for B.Ed admission 2021 in Odisha. A Common Entrance Test is led to a waitlist contender for induction into B. Ed Odisha courses. The Candidates must fill the application form before the last date. The intrigued applicants who wish to make their vocation in the encouraging field can apply for it on the official site.
List of Topics
B.Ed Odisha Checklist
Candidates applying for the B.Ed Odisha course must keep in mind specific points. Mentioned below is the checklist for the same:
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the course and college.
- They should know the fee structure and other details regarding the college they wish to apply.
- Candidates should check the list of documents required before they start filling up the application form. (Documents required are mentioned in this article)
- The documents that need to be uploaded must be valid and correct.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST) have to provide their caste/community certificates.
- Candidates must provide accurate information.
- The print out of the application form and the payment receipt must be kept secure.
B.Ed Odisha Important Points
Some essential points were noted for B.Ed Odisha's admission. Mentioned below are the vital points in the same:
- They should upload their correct details and documents as the same is verified at the time of counseling.
- Any candidate who has provided the wrong and false information will be rejected from the B.Ed Odisha admission and further process.
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application should be submitted before the due date and time.
- He/she must submit eligibility criteria that must be checked as they differ from college to college.
- There will be no lateral entry admission allowed.
B.Ed Odisha Colleges
Candidates should always know about the colleges offering their desired course beforehand. The knowledge of colleges gives the students an idea about the fee structure, placements, faculty, etc. Mentioned below are the B.Ed Odisha colleges:
- Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar
- Berhampur University, Berhampur
- Dr. PM Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Sambalpur
- North Orissa University, Baripada
- Nalini Devi Women's College of Teacher Education, Bhubaneswar
- Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
- Rajendra College, Balangir
- Samanta Chandra Sekhar College, Puri
- Government Autonomous College, Rourkela
- Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Cuttack
B.Ed Odisha Eligibility Criteria
It is essential to qualify the eligibility criteria to be eligible for the admission. Any candidate who does not allow the requirements will be able to process for the admission. Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria for B.Ed Odisha admission:
- General category candidates must have qualified the undergraduate or postgraduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) must have qualified with a minimum of 45% marks.
- General category candidates with a B.Tech degree having a minimum of 55% can also apply.
- Reserved category B.Tech candidates should have qualified with a minimum of 50%.
- Candidates who wish to apply for B.Ed in Telugu must have had Telugu as the optional subject in the degree.
- They should have qualified in Commerce, Arts, or Science from a recognized college.
- The candidate must have qualified the exam with a minimum of 2 subjects of 200 marks individually
- Final year students or students who have the results awaited can also apply.
- There is no age limit for B.Ed Odisha.
- No lateral entry admission is allowed.
B.Ed Odisha Admission
The Directorate of Teacher Education (DTE) conducts a selection test for Bachelors in Education (B.Ed). The admission to the B. Ed program in Odisha will be carefully made based on the applicants' score in the selection test. After the B.Ed Odisha selection test is directed, the assessment authority will deliver the merit list arranged based on marks in graduation and placement test, as class-based and subject-based. The up-and-comers who have their names in the legitimacy rundown will be required the advising cycle. The competitors should visit the designated advising focus, get their reports checked, and pay the confirmation charge to make sure about their particular foundation seats. The intrigued up-and-comers need to apply for the B.Ed Odisha affirmation through online mode. The means to apply for the B.Ed Odisha are given underneath:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SCERT.
- On the main page, candidates must click on the B.Ed Admission tab.
- Candidates have to register themselves by filling up the required necessary details.
- Using the registration credentials, the candidate has to fill the application form.
- The application form requires the candidate's personal and contact details, educational qualifications, documents upload.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in the given dimensions.
- After completing the above steps, candidates must double-check the details.
- Once the parts are filled correctly, candidates must proceed for the payment. (Note: the application form will not be accepted until the fee payment is made).
- Candidates must pay the application form fee (General- INR 500 and SC/St/OBC- INR 300).
- After the payment is complete, candidates must print out the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
B.Ed Odisha Documents Required
Candidates have to produce certain documents at the time of B.Ed Odisha admission form filling and counseling sessions. The application forms are rejected if the documents are not submitted. Mentioned below are the documents required:
- Candidate's SSC (class 10th) marksheet.
- Candidate's HSC (class 12th) marksheet.
- Graduate candidates have to produce their degree certificates and mark sheets.
- Transfer Certificate issued by the qualifying institution.
- Migration Certificate issued by the qualifying institution.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) must bring in the certificate for the same.
- Candidates belonging to the PwD category must submit the certificate issued by the official and legitimate authority
- Admit card issued to the candidate.
- Candidate's residential certificate.
B.Ed Odisha Career Options
In the wake of finishing a bachelor's qualification in Education, the competitors can either go for higher studies or straightforwardly go after a position. Regardless of whether they ought to go for higher studies or a vocation relies on the competitor's inclination. If the applicant wishes to move into the training call immediately, they can legitimately go after position interviews for educator enlistment tests. B.Ed is one of the most searched after courses in India, with numerous hopefuls taking affirmation consistently. One reason for the omnipresence of the B.Ed course is endless opportunities. Instructors are required continually in different schools the nation over. With new schools coming up each year and old instructors are being directed, B.Ed offers a decent extension. Aside from educating, B.Ed additionally has other employment possibilities which applicants can see underneath:
- Language Assistant
- Content Writer
- Head of the Department/ Principal
- Home Tutor
About B.Ed Odisha
Odisha is one of the noticeable information center points of India. It has accomplished a proficiency pace of 73.5%. In any case, Odisha is described by a moderate society, and like this, relatively few ladies dwelling in the state are educated. The focal and state governments have presented a few plans moving in the direction of enabling Orissa's ladies and showing them the advantages of training, particularly in the districts. Admission to B.Ed Odisha program in different universities and establishments is made through B.Ed Odisha Entrance Exam. The test is directed by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). All the possibilities must qualify for the confirmation test. B.Ed is a 2-year undergrad instructing program that empowers you to seek after a profession in educating and other related fields. B.Ed Odisha graduates are available to different areas for setting up their careers in the activity field with having various advantages connected to the activity.