AP Intermediate Board releases the AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21. Candidates who want apply for AP Intermediate colleges must check out the Online Process, Application, Fee Payment here or from the official website - bie.ap.gov.in
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, announced the admissions into two-year intermediate courses in general and vocational streams in various colleges for the academic session 2020. Candidates interested in taking admissions into AP Intermediate colleges must know that the registration process of two-year Intermediate courses will be online for all the categories and quotas. The detail regarding the registration process is available on the official website - bie.ap.gov.in as Online Admissions 2020-21 (APOASIS) User Manual.
Andhra Pradesh Online Admissions System for Intermediate Stream (APOASIS) is an online portal provided by the Andhra Board for students to register. Government, private, corporate junior colleges will follow this online process for admissions. School Education Regulatory and Monitoring Committee will fix a specific fee, and candidates must select the college based on the fee. Moreover, admissions are based on merit for students.
|⭐AP Board Intermediate Syllabus 2021||⭐ AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2021|
AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21 - Important Dates
The important dates for AP Inter Online Admission for two-year intermediate courses are as follows -
|Two-year Intermediate Courses in General and Vocational Streams||Important Dates|
|Online Admission begins||21st October 2020|
|Online Admission ends||29th October 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Fee Details||OC/BC Category - INR 200 per student
SC & ST - INR 100 per student
AP Inter Online Admission Process 2020 - 21
AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21 contains three steps to complete the registration process -
- Registration Process
- Student's Login (Application form process)
- Web Options
Candidates need the following Certificates/documents to complete the AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21 :
- AP Class 10th/SSC Marks Memo (Public Exam Hall Ticket No.)
- Student's Aadhar Number
- Student's colored Passport Size Photo
- Parent/Guardian's Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certification - For reserved category students
- PH, NCC, NSS, Sports certificates (If applicable)
AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21 - Registration Process
Students can refer to the step-by-step procedure in registering for the AP Inter Online Admission Process 2020 as mentioned below -
Step 1: Visit the official website - bie.ap.gov.in and click on "Online Admission 2020-21 (APOASIS)" option.
Step 2: A new window will open. Click on "New Registration" option to start with the process.
Step 3: Fill in the credentials needed.
Step 4: Click on "Pay Application Fee" to make the payment for the form.
Step 5: Once the payment is successful it will show it on the screen.
Step 6: Candidates must not forget to print the receipt for future reference
Step 7: Candidate's ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile no.
<< Click Here For AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21 >>
AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21 - Student's Login
Students can refer to the step-by-step procedure to student login and continue with the application process as mentioned below -
Step 1: Visit the official website - bie.ap.gov.in/ApplRegPrerequisites.do
Step 2: Click on "Already Registered" option to login.
Step 3: Fill in the credentials which were sent to your registered mobile no. and then Click on "Sign In".
Step 4: Fill in the additional details required.
Step 5: Click on "Preview" to view your application. If anything incorrect data found, correct it. Then, click on "Submit Application".
Step 6: Click on "Web Options" .
AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21 - Web Options
Students can refer to the step-by-step procedure to web options and continue with the application process as mentioned below -
Step 1: Select option by college/course and enter the required details in the drop-down list. Then, click on "Show Colleges"
Step 2: Click on "View" to know about the college of choice.
Step 3: Select colleges with "Priority Numbers" and second language (any number of colleges).
Step 4: If any corrections, delete the selected options.
Step 5: Save Web Options and print application.
Important Points on AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21
Candidates must keep these important points in mind for AP Inter Online Admission 2020-21 as mentioned below -
- Allotment Letter will be available at your Login as per schedule.
- Visit the college with Allotment Letter, Pay Fee(online/offline /challan) to join.
- If you didn’t get Allotment in Phase I, you can check Allotment for next Phases as per schedule.
- Student’s Class 10th marks will be collected from the Department of Government Examinations and it will be linked. Candidates that registered using Hall Ticket or Aadhar Card number will have their particulars displayed on the computer screen.
- Form village, ward secretariats students can apply online. Education Welfare Officer from the village/ward secretariat will assist the students in the application process.
- Admissions are based on merit. In any of the college, if seats are less and the number of applications received are more, then based on the student’s marks the admission will be given.
- A student can select 5-6 colleges based on their priority.
- The examination fee, which belongs to the Inter Education Council will be collected in advance from the students at the time of application submission. Few of the private colleges are insisting the students to pay extra charges for examinations, therefore, making it inconvenient for the students. Hence, to avoid this type of consequence, the board has decided to collect the examination fee directly from the students.
- The reservation criteria will be based on the availability of seats.
- Students can check the fee of concerned colleges at the time of the application process.
- The online admissions will be conducted in 2-3 shifts.
<< Click here to download the AP Inter Online Admission 2020 - 21 User Manual >>