BCA, B.Ed Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for RKGM Institute of Technology and Management, [RKGMITM] Agra
Eligibility criteria at RKGM Institute of Technology and Management, [RKGMITM] Agra
Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:
- The candidate must have graduated in any subject.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Eligibility criteria for BCA:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination.
- The candidate must have studied Physics/Chemistry with Maths/Computer/Science.
Application Process at RKGM Institute of Technology and Management, [RKGMITM] Agra
Application Process for BCA, B.Ed:
- The candidates must log into the official website of the college.
- Then click on "Apply Online" tab.
- Then an application form opens.
- The candidate must fill their personal details and click "Next".
- Then must fill up the educational details.
- Finally, the candidate must read the declaration and agree to it.
- Then must submit the completely filled form.
- The candidates seeking admission to B.Ed courses must apply for the entrance exam.
Admission process at RKGM Institute of Technology and Management, [RKGMITM] Agra
Admission Process for BCA:
- The candidates will be given admission based on the score obtained in the final examination.
- A merit list will be framed and the candidates will be selected.
- If the candidate's name appears on the merit list then the candidate is selected.
- Then the candidate must pay the admission fee and join the course.
Admission Process for B.Ed:
- The admissions will be based on the entrance exam.
- The seats will be allotted during the counselling process.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on their ranking.
- Once the candidate is allotted a seat, he/she must pay the admission fee and enroll themselves.