Application Process at Barkatullah University Institute of Technology, [BUIT] Bhopal:
Application Process for M.Phil:
- Applicants seeking admissions can obtain the online application form from the official university website.
- Applicants seeking admissions can apply through MP online portal in which admission rules, fees and other information about the department is available.
- Applicants seeking admissions have to submit the application fees of amount Rs. 2500/-.
- The fee has to be paid by through cash or demand draft drawn on any nationalised bank in favour of “Registrar, Barkatullah University, Bhopal”.
- Only paid application forms will be accepted and non-paid application forms will be rejected automatically.
- For confirmation of admission in the department applicants seeking admissions are required to deposit prescribed fees provided to them.
- Application for registration may be submitted any time during the academic year.
- After submission of the application form for admission, the applicants seeking admissions are required to send the printout of application along with the following enclosures by post or present individually to the concerned teaching departments.
- Duly filled in application form along with documents and entrance test fees should be submitted/sent to the office of the Registrar within the given period.
Enclosures Regarding Admission:
- Attested copies of the statements of marks of graduate and master’s degree examination.
- Migration certificate along with enrolment form and requisite fees.
- List of publication of the applicants seeking admission together with a copy of each of the publications.
- Ten typed copies of detailed synopsis of proposed topic of investigation.
- High School 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Intermediate 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Self-signed copies of passport size recent coloured photographs.
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable).