Reviews About Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga
B.Tech (Computer), batch of 2017
19 Oct 2016
ACADEMICS & FACULTY:
- My daily routine class timing is from 9 am to 2pm.
- The project time is from 2:30pm to 5pm.
- The quality and method of teaching are average .
- The overall experience at Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga is average
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- No student societies and clubs are the in my college.
- The main festival on college is the annual function.
- The life in college is Average at Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga.
B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics), batch of 2015
21 Jun 2017
ACADEMICS & FACULTY:
- The quality and method of teaching are good at Darbhanga College of Engineering
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- Student societies and clubs in various domains are there at Darbhanga College of Engineering
- Life in the college is good
About Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga
Darbhanga College of Engineering some time ago known as JMIT is well known for its scholastic magnificence in engineering sciences. The organization aims to produce top class engineers, and is the main center for research work and specific studies. They offer scholarly and proficient projects at Undergraduate level in Engineering, Science & Eng. Civil, Mechanical and EEE. Darbhanga School goes for developing the general aptitude of students through interactive sessions with their tutors, standard conceptualizing in gathering discussions and presentation on several occasions. The Darbhanga College offers an agile and enthusiastic social environment that helps in additional curricular improvement and knowing the budding talent of its students.
Why To Join Darbhanga College Of Engineering - [DCE], Darbhanga
- Enterprise Cell of DCE Darbhanga–This is a non- benefit activity, intentionally run by students at dcedarbhanga. The cell was established in December 23, 2011 with an intention to make Bihar a hub for technology innovation
- Lab facilities for the training programs- The lab facility for students is world class with all new machines. The labs are designed to make the students get well accustomed and have hands on experience.
- Extra curriculum activity: Apart from study this college is conducting extra curriculum activities for their students.
- World class infrastructure and facilities: The college offers all its students physical infrastructure for the quality education and all round development.
- Placement: This College has its own placement cell and providing regular summer training to their students. This College is highly responsible to providing final placement to their students every year.
Facts & Figures :-
||Dr. Aseem Kumar Thakur
||Govt. of Bihar
||Engineering in Engineering, Computer Science & Engg, Mechanical, EEE & Civil.
||High class facility
|How to Reach
||25 min drive from Railway station, 15 min run from bus stand. Simple approach from local city
- Admission to all courses will be made in the Autumn Semester of each session at the First Year level through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Patna the counseling for which is done by the Central Counseling of the BCECEB, Patna. However, private Engineering Colleges will follow the Government rules for the admission.
- Besides the successful BCECEB candidates, a specified number of NRI students selected under the policy laid down by the Government of India may be admitted directly to the 1st year of any of the courses covered by these regulations.
- There is no provision of Inter-College transfer of students from various Engineering colleges of Bihar.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the admission of any student at any stage of his career on grounds of unsatisfactory academic performance, irregular attendance in classes or indiscipline (Appendix 1). Minimum 75 % attendance is mandatory in each semester for appearing in end semester examination.
- At the time of admission, the student is required to provide the following documents
(a) A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
(b) Pass certificate of the qualifying examination.
(c) College/ School leaving certificate.[CLC/SLC]
(d) Migration certificate (If applicable)
(e) 02 recent passport size colour photographs.
(f) Allotment letter of seat from BCECEB, Board, Patna>
(g) Other relevant category certificate, if any.
The student is also required to fill up prescribed forms for semester registration in the A.K.University, Patna.
A provisional admission may be given if any of the certificates is not produced, except CLC/SLC and the rest has to be submitted on any other date to be fixed by the Principal of the concerned Engineering College, failing which admission will be cancelled and all fees deposited will be forfeited.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. +919430560596 +919430560596