Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad Registration 2023
The SilverZone SKGKO registration process is quite easy for students as the only thing they need to do is to enroll their name to the school coordinator to appear for the SKGKO exam. The prospectus containing the registration forms of SKGKO will be sent to all the schools that are already registered with the SilverZone Foundation. Interested schools can request a prospectus by sending an email to SilverZone Foundation.
Table of Contents
- SKGKO 2023 Important Dates
- SKGKO 2023 Application Form
- SKGKO 2023 Application Process
- SKGKO 2023 Registration Fees
SKGKO 2023 Important Dates
The students can note down some important dates regarding the registration for the SKGKO Exam. Save these dates in your google calendar or a notebook.
Important dates to be known before applying for SKGKO Olympiad.
SilverZone SKGKO Last Date of Application
Aug 31, 2023
SKGKO Exam Dates (Offline Mode)
SilverZone SKGKO Level 1 Results
SKGKO 2023 Application Form
Due to the current pandemic situation, there are some major changes in the registration process for SKGKO 2023. The last date for registration of the SilverZone SKGKO Olympiad is 31st August 2023. Now the candidates can do the registration both online and offline and not necessarily through the school.
Few instructions that should be followed by the teacher and students while applying are mentioned below.
- SKGKO 2023 will be organized online or OMR based on the preferences of the school.
- There are three ways to register for SKGKO 2023. The aspirants can either enroll themselves online or apply through the school offline or online.
- The last date for registration of the SKGKO is 31st August 2023.
- After the deadline, none of the registration forms will be accepted.
- Authorities should have more than a minimum of 20 students from every school participate.
- The registration sheet for the schools and the information booklet will be distributed to schools all over India. If they want, they can also download it from SilverZone official website.
- The school coordinator is responsible for creating the roll numbers for students as per the provided guidelines and instructions.
- Lastly, a copy of the roll numbers and school registration sheet must be sent to the SilverZone foundation office within 30 days before the 2023 SKGKO exam date.
- The registration form links are given on the official website. Registrants can download the application form from the official website.
- The application form consists of three forms.
- Student Registration
- School Registration
- Book Order (Optional)
SKGKO 2023 Application Process
Due to the widespread pandemic situation, there are reasonable changes in the registration process for SKGKO 2023. The candidates willing to write the SKGKO Exam should visit the official website.
Earlier, the students were allowed to register for this exam only through their schools. But now, candidates can also register individually through the official website. Aspirants can either register through their respective schools or individually without the school's concern.
There are three ways to register for SKGKO 2023.
Steps to Register for SKGKO Individually
Students can fill out this form by clicking on the link provided on the official website. They should give all the correct credentials as asked.
The step-by-step procedure to register individually is given below.
- Firstly the students should visit the official website of SilverZone SKGKO.
- When scrolling down, under the Latest Information heading, you can view the three ways to register.
- Students need to click on Online Registration 2023.
- The link will direct the candidates to the next page, where they are supposed to fill in all the credentials asked, including their respective school details and personal credentials.
- The candidate should make sure to select SKGKO in the 'Select Olympiad' option.
SilverZone School Registration
The school authorities or teachers, or staff are the only ones allowed to fill this form. Even parents are also NOT allowed to fill this. The examination can be conducted online or OMR based depending on the school's preference.
The step-by-step procedure for the schools to register online is given below.
- The school authorities should visit the official page of the SilverZone SKGKO.
- Scroll down to the heading of 'Latest Information'; the school authorities are supposed to click on the second link.
- The second option includes both online and offline links. So the school authorities should be careful to click on the online button.
- The link will open to a google form, and this form is to be filled ONLY by the school authorities.
- Books required as per subjects can also be ordered through this google form. The time and date given delivery are flexible.
SKGKO Student Registration
This form is also to be filled out by the school authorities and not by students. This page enables the authorities to download application forms and use them for offline purposes.
Step by step procedure for the schools to register offline is given below.
- The school authorities, firstly, should visit the official web page of SilverZone SKGKO.
- Scroll down to view that under the heading 'Latest Information', there are links to register for the exam.
- Since the second link is both online and offline, the school authorities should click on the offline button.
- On the next page, there will be three forms- School Registration Form, Book Order Form, and Student Registration Form.
- The school authorities are supposed to download each form and also take printouts for offline purposes. The payment can also be fulfilled using this form.
- It is pointed out that a minimum of 10 students is instructed to enroll in a particular subject from the school.
Note: Once the registration has been done, the registered candidates should start their preparation by referring to the SKGKO syllabus. By referring to these, you can get a full insight into the SKGKO 2023-24.
SKGKO 2023 Registration Fees
The payment of the fee can be done through various services such as DD or online transfer. The schools that wish to participate have to send the filled-in application along with DD to the organization's address. The participation fee for SKGKO 2023 is INR 150 per student.
Detailed explanations of the same are given below.
For Schools in India
Given below are the fee structure details that are to be followed by the schools in India.
There are two options students can follow, whichever is applicable.
- Option A: Candidates who have opted for a minimum of 4 subjects (Combo) have a participation fee of INR 500 (including GST) collected per student for 5 Olympiads only on behalf of SilverZone Foundation and sent to SilverZone Foundation.
- Option B: For all other students, there is a participation fee of INR 150 (including GST) per student per Olympiad (For Reasoning Aptitude Fee of INR 150) is to be gathered by the school from the students for and on behalf of the SilverZone Foundation and sent to SilverZone Foundation. For all other children, the school will collect a participation fee of USD 10 (including IGST) per student every Olympiad on behalf of the Silverzone Foundation.
For Schools Outside India
Given below are two options of the fee structure details to be followed by the schools outside India.
- Option A: Students who have opted for a minimum of 4 subjects (Combo) with a participation fee of USD$ 32 (including IGST) should be collected per student for 5 Olympiads by the school on behalf of SilverZone and sent to SilverZone Foundation.
- Option B: For all other students, a participation fee of USD$ 8 (including IGST) to be gathered per student per Olympiad by the school from the students on behalf of SilverZone Foundation and should be sent to SilverZone Foundation.