International Olympiad of Science 2023 Registration
The International Olympiad of Science is conducted annually by the Silverzone foundation. The Olympiad is conducted for students of classes 1 to 12. Foundation aims to identify and support students who are exceptionally good at science and also for students who need a platform for enhancing their practical knowledge through their theoretical concepts. IOS also helps students to compete with other students from across the country or world. It helps them analyze their practical skills. The results of the IOS 2023 will give students an idea of their academic growth. Given below is the process to apply for the IOS exam 2023.
Table of Contents
- IOS Application Form 2023
- IOS Important Dates 2023
- International Olympiad of Science Registration Process
- International Olympiad of Science Details
IOS 2023 Application Form
The students participating should apply through their respective schools or online from SilverZone official website. The venue for this exam will be their school, and for the online exam, students can take from the comfort of their home.
- For more details, students can contact the teacher-in-charge at your school or can also visit the official website or follow this page.
- The International Olympiad of Science registration can be availed from any of the SilverZone school centers till before Aug 31, 2023
- The online process for registration in IOS 2023 has been published by the authority this year. The duly filled application form must reach the centers by the date given.
- From 2023, SilverZone encourages and permits individual participation. However, in school registration, a minimum of 20 students from every school should participate.
- The registration sheet for the schools and the information booklet will be delivered to schools all over India.
- It is the responsibility of the coordinating teachers of the schools to generate the roll numbers for students as per the given guidelines and instructions.
- Finally, a copy of the roll numbers with all candidate’s registration and school registration sheets should be given to the foundation office within 30 days before the IOS exam date.
- For every child, it’s good to appear for talent exams because it improves reading & writing skills as well as the overall knowledge of the subject. So candidates, who all are interested in the talent examination can apply for the examination.
IOS 2023 Important Dates
Important dates should be known before applying for SilverZone IOS 2023.
Last date of registration
IOS 2023 Exam Dates (offline mode)
Result announcement of Silverzone IOS Level 1 exam
International Olympiad of Science Registration Process
Students wishing to apply for this Olympiad can check here the details of the application process:
- There are online and offline modes to apply for IOS 2023.
- To download the School Application Form, you can go to the official website.
- Students can apply only through their respective schools.
- Aspirants also have to pay the required registration fee.
- The payment of fees can be done either through DD or online transfer.
- Participating schools have to send the filled-in application along with DD to the below address:
- B-2, Ansal Chamber II, BhikajiCama Place, New Delhi - 110066, India
Enrollment Fee for IOS 2023
- The International Olympiad registration form is available on the official website for participating schools. They will be submitting students’ participation forms with the name of students to SilverZone Foundation
- The last date of application falls under Aug 31, 2023. The fee for participation for IOS 2023 is Rs.120 per student.
Eligibility Criteria for Level 1
Level 1 exam is open to all students of Class 1 to 12 irrespective of marks obtained. These eligibility criteria can increase the participation rate for the IOS exam. Class 1 to 12 school students pursuing education within the country or abroad can be a part of the IOS Level 1 exam.
Eligibility for the Level 2 Exam
Only those students who qualify with the maximum performance in the Level 1 exam are then shortlisted for Level 2. The following are the eligible students for the Level 2 exam:
- From each class, the top 5% of students will be eligible for the Level 2 exam.
- Top 25 zone wise and class wise rank holders will also be eligible
- Class toppers from each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam and score 50% qualifying marks
- In case of section-wise registration, the top rank holder will be eligible for Level 2
However, it must be noted that class 1 and 2 students don’t need to appear for the Level 2 exam. Their performance will be judged based on the level 1 exam only.
International Olympiad of Science Details
Note: For any queries/questions on Olympiad Exams, leave your comments below.