NTSE Maharashtra 2023 - Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility
NTSE is a scholarship examination conducted for students of classes 9 and 10 by the National Science Talent Search Scheme in 1963. The NTSE Maharashtra 2023 entrance test is conducted in two stages, state level and national level.
Stage 1 is a state-level exam organized and administered by the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations (MSCE). The NTSE stage 2 is a national level exam conducted by the NCERT, the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
Table of Contents
- NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Important Dates
- NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Registration
- NTSE Maharashtra Question Papers
- NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Results
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Important Dates
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 stage 1 exam is expected to be conducted in January 2023. The stage 1 NTSE is the preliminary examination conducted by the Maharashtra education board. The students who cleared the NTSE Maharashtra stage 1 examination are recommended to appear for the NTSE stage 2 exam.
Given below are important dates that students should keep in mind before applying for the NTSE Exam Maharashtra.
|Start of NTSE Application Process||To Be Announced|
|Last date of NTSE Application Submission||To Be Announced|
|Release of NTSE Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|NTSE Stage-I Exam Date||January (Tentative)|
|NTSE Stage-I Exam Results||To Be Announced|
|NTSE Stage-II Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|NTSE Stage-II Exam Results||To Be Announced|
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Eligibility Criteria
NTSE eligibility criteria vary for each stage. Basic eligibility to pursue class 10 in the current academic year with minimum qualification marks.
Given below are the eligibility criteria for the NTSE stage 1 and stage 2 exams.
NTSE Maharashtra Stage 1 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be pursuing class 10 in the current academic year.
- Students must have studied in government or private schools in Maharashtra.
- Students must be appearing for the Maharashtra board exams for the first time.
- Students must secure a minimum of 60% of marks in class 9.
- In the case of students from the SC/ST category, they must have 55% of the marks.
NTSE Maharashtra Stage 2 Eligibility Criteria
Students can view the following basic eligibility criteria to qualify for the NTSE stage 2 exam.
- The student must have passed the NTSE Maharashtra stage 1 exam.
- Students must be Indian nationals.
- Students must be studying in class 10 in a recognized private or government school in India.
- Unemployed candidates below the age of 18, studying in class 10 from distance learning can also apply.
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Registration
Students appearing for the NTSE Maharashtra Exam have to submit a minimal amount as a fee to MSCE to complete the registration process. Also, if a student does not fill the registration fee on time, a late fee will be charged as well.
Given below are the NTSE Maharastra registration fees and important dates that students have to keep in mind before applying for the NTSE Exam Maharashtra.
To Be Announced
Online Registration with Late Fee
To Be Announced
Registration with more Delay Fee
To Be Announced
Registration with more Delay Fee (On Institution Accountability)
To Be Announced
Students can apply for the NTSE Maharashtra exam in online and offline mode. Students need to register from the official website for registration through online mode, whereas, for offline registration, students can contact their school coordinator or teacher-in-charge.
Given below are the steps to apply for NTSE Maharashtra through the official website.
- Visit the official website of MSEC, i.e., Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, NTSE.
- Click on the NTSE 2023 application form.
- Enter the required credentials in the login window.
- The registration details include the student's name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, family income, etc.
- Upload a recent photograph in .jpg format (the picture should not exceed 20kb).
- Click on "Confirm Application."
- Select your payment method.
- Print the application card/challan from a dialogue box titled 'Print Application Form/Challan.'
NTSE Maharashtra Question Papers
Solving the previous year's question papers is often recommended for NTSE examinations. If a student wants to score well in the examination, it is highly advisable to answer the previousyear's' NTSE Maharashtra question papers. Sample paper practice helps students get familiar with the exam pattern and the type of questions that can be asked in the examination.
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Results
Results are eagerly awaited by the students when it comes to the NTSE examination. Maharashtra State Council of Examinations has declared the NTSE Maharashtra results on its website. Candidates can view their results by entering their11-digit seat number in their11-digit UDISE code to see the NTSE Maharashtra results.
Note: Learn more about the NTSE Exam details for all states.