National Interactive Science Olympiad Result 2022
EduHeal Foundation conducts many Olympiads, each with multiple examination levels, i.e., paper-based exams have three levels, and computer-based exams have two levels. Hence the results of each level are declared at different times. EduHeal NISO results are usually announced 2-3 weeks after the exam. Students are requested to keep their NISO admit card 2022 with them as they are required to enter details like enrollment numbers to access their results.
EduHeal Foundation does not provide any printed copy of the results to the participating students. The students and parents should follow the steps mentioned below to check the National Interactive Science Olympiad 2022. The students can also approach their school coordinator to know about their NISO results and any other queries.
- NISO Important Dates
- Steps to Check NISO Results 2022
- NISO Result 2022 Details
- NISO Preparation Tips
NISO Important Dates
Given below are the highlights of the EduHeal NISO Olympiad.
National Interactive Science Olympiad Important Dates
31st August 2022 or 30 days before the exam date
November 2022 (Tentative)
Exam dates 2022
|2nd December 2022|
Result date 2022-23
To be announced
Steps to Check NISO Results 2022
Given below are steps to check the National Interactive Science Olympiad results.
Step 1: Download the "EDU Olympia App" available free to all students.
Step 2: Register on this EHF app by providing the required details.
Step 3: Click on Global Comp. 1.
Step 4: Click on the link saying "NISO Result" and click submit.
Step 5: Select the appropriate level and enter your name and enrollment number as given in your admit card.
Step 6: NISO 2022 result will be displayed on your screen.
Step 7: Download and take the printout of the result for future reference.
Step 8: OMR, question paper, answer, and aptitude report (Understanding Subject Report) are also available for download so that the student can know the mistakes they have made in the subject areas they lack in.
Note: Printed copy of the result and other information will be sent to the school only; hence selected students or their parents can contact their school or visit the EHF website if they don't find their results on the EHF app.
Here is the snippet view of the NISO results page.
NISO Result 2022 Details
The details mentioned below are the details you will get in the NISO 2022 result.
- School’s name
- Total and section-wise marks obtained
- School, state, and national ranks
- An Understanding Subjects (US) Report containing intricate details of how the student has performed in the exam is given along with the result.
NISO 2022 results will be sent to schools on the result date. The commencement of level 2 exams will be in the mid of February 2023 (Tentative).
Note: The result will be available online for 15 days after the result is declared. The prize distribution ceremony for top scorers is going to be held on April 2023 (Tentative) at the International Convention Center, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Dalal Street, Mumbai-1.
NISO Preparation Tips
Practice is the key to getting a good score in the exam. 70% of your NISO preparation involves your practice only. Listed below are the other primary preparation tips.
- Take mock tests: mock tests, unlike sample papers, come with a time limit. Students can practice this to test how well they have understood the syllabus and check their solving speed.
- Clear all the doubts: students can discuss with their teachers or fellow students to clear all queries.
- A study from the best sources: the best sources to study from are the books that students use daily in school. Students can also check other publications such as NCERT books or other reference books recommended by the exam authority.
- Revision is necessary: when you go through a formula or concept, maintain revision notes in the form of bullet points. The revision will be useful when the exam is closed, and a good revision pattern will take less time. Usually, without these notes, you would have to go through the entire chapter to understand important points once again.
Note: If you have any queries/questions regarding Olympiad Exams, leave your comments below.