National Economics Olympiad Registration 2023
The National Economics Olympiad is an initiative to break the continuity of an unquestioning curricular mode of education among students of classes 11 and 12; NEO also tries to harness the true potential of the discipline of Economics. NEO Exam is a well-curated blend of Practical Economics, Logical Reasoning, Case Studies, and Data Interpretation.
Table of Contents
- NEO Exam Details
- NEO Registration Dates
- Steps to Apply for National Economics Olympiad
- NEO Registration Fees
NEO Exam Details
NEO, National Economics Olympiad is conducted for students of classes XI and XII. Students studying under any recognized education board are eligible to attend the National Economics Olympiad. It provides a great opportunity for the students to assess their knowledge and understanding of economics in the real world.
The exam is conducted in an online platform called Speed Exam under two rounds. Winners and best performers of the NEO exam will receive cash prizes worth INR 65,000 plus and a certificate of excellence for winners.
A dynamic combination of Economics, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Case Studies in the form of an MCQ quiz will be the 1st round. The students that qualify for round 1 will compete in the final round.
NEO Registration Dates
The table below shows the registration dates and important exam dates of the National Economics Olympiad.
|Last Date of Registration
|National Economics Olympiad Preliminary Exam Date
|National Economics Olympiad Final Exam Date
Steps to Apply for National Economics Olympiad
Below are the steps to register for the SRCC NEO Exam.
- Visit the official website of the NEO Olympiad.
- Click on 'Register.'
- Login to D2C (Dare2Compete) using your Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn account. You may also create a new account.
- Enter your personal credentials and school name in the organization field.
- Click on 'Submit.'
- Click on 'Proceed to Payment' and make the payment of the registration fees.
- Submit additional details like city, state, country, and referral code (if any) after the payment. The form asking for these details might take a few seconds after the payment is complete to load up.
- Do not miss this step after the payment.
- On making the payment, you will get a payment confirmation email. After making the payment, you can access the sample question booklet on your Dare2Compete dashboard on the NEO page, shown as the first round.
- The Olympiad shall be conducted on SpeedExam.net, and the login credentials and other instructions shall be shared over email to the candidates a few days before the examination.
NEO Registration Fees
The registration fee for NEO is INR 200. Still, to encourage more participation, students will be allowed to register for INR 180 only for a limited time, as part of an early-bird discount.