SOF National Cyber Olympiad Registration Form 2022
The NCO registration form for SOF NCO will be available for SOF registered schools and individual participants. Students studying in either of the classes from 1 to 10 can apply for National Cyber Olympiad through their school. If not registered, the school can register itself by sending a request email to Science Olympiad Foundation.
- The NCO 2022 exam details are now released. New
Table of Contents
- SOF NCO Registration Important Dates
- SOF NCO Registration Process
- SOF NCO Registration Fees
- SOF NCO Online Payment
SOF NCO Registration Important Dates
Science Olympiad Foundation registration is open to all the students of classes 1 to 12 studying in any recognized schools in India. The registration is carried out in two modes, either online or through schools.
The table below shows the important dates of the National Cyber Olympiad Exam registration.
|NCO Registration Start Date||June 2021|
|NCO Registration Last Date||15 days before the exam date|
|Mode of Release of SOF National Cyber Olympiad Application||Online|
|NCO Exam Date||
|NCO Admit Card Release Date||Updated later|
SOF NCO Registration Process
The SOF National Cyber Olympiad registration process can be processed through schools or the official SOF website. For registration through schools, students can register with the help of their school coordinators or the teacher-in-charge. Whereas for individual registration, students can register by filling out the online registration form available on the official website of SOF.
The NCO application process is divided into two steps:
SOF NCO School Registration
To appear for National Cyber Olympiad conducted by SOF through school registration, respective schools must be registered with the Science Olympiad Foundation. The schools will be responsible for student registration, from filling out the NCO exam application form to the level 1 exam arrangements.
Schools can follow the below step-by-step procedure to get the school registered with Science Olympiad Foundation.
- First, the schools must request a prospectus by emailing the Science Olympiad Foundation, or the school coordinator can contact the SOF office.
- Along with the prospectus, SOF will send the school registration form and student registration form.
- School coordinators are responsible for collecting the student registration form and consolidating the student participation form with registration fees.
- All the registered schools must return the NCO 2022 registration form to SOF, duly filled in and completed in all respects by the due date.
SOF NCO Individual Registration
From the year 2020, students can appear for the NCO as individual participants, and a nominal registration fee will be charged for the registration process. The students willing to appear in the SOF NCO Olympiad exam can register through individual registration, even if their school cannot participate in SOF Olympiad exams during 2022.
Given below are the steps to view and fill out the SOF NCO application form online.
- Visit the Science Olympiad Foundation's official website.
- On the SOF home page, select the "Online Registration for Schools and Students."
- Select the "read more" option to view the individual registration page.
- Click on "Registration by Students," which will direct students to the individual registration form.
- Enter school details and student details in the individual registration form.
- Preview the application form and click submit.
SOF NCO Registration Fees
An amount of INR 125 per student (including GST) will be charged as the cost of examination paid by each participating student for schools in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Nepal.
SOF NCO registration fees are as follows,
- There is no fee except for students of any major physical disability or an Indian student whose parent was martyred during defense operations.
- Further, the school will collect an amount of INR 25 from individual students towards the honorarium in charge, remuneration to teachers to teach, guide using study material supplied by SOF, and other miscellaneous expenses.
SOF NCO Online Payment
Schools participating in the Olympiad can courier the completed forms to SOF along with payment.
Any of the following modes may remit payment. Whereas students participating as individual applicants can pay online through net banking or any other payment mode.
- Demand draft or multicity cheque should be drawn in favor of the Science Olympiad Foundation payable at Delhi.
- For online transfer (NEFT/RTGS), students can transfer to any of the following bank accounts. The amount to be deposited in SOF's bank account should not exceed INR 2 Lakhs.
Here are the account details for SOF NCO online payment.
|SOF Online Payment||Details|
|Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Beneficiary Name||Science Olympiad Foundation|
|Current Account No.||0912330349|
|Branch||Galleria Market, Gurgaon|
|Beneficiary Name||Science Olympiad Foundation|
|Current Account No.||031405004031|
|IFSC||ICIC 0000 314|
|Branch||Sushant Lok, Gurgaon|