National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021: Registration, Syllabus, Sample Paper
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad is a nationwide one-hour exam aimed at nurturing young students into ideas of entrepreneurship and startups. It is an initiative of the E-Cell of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. Youngsters can test their business skills, and they can work for a promising career in entrepreneurship.
Table of Contents
- What is National Entrepreneurship Olympiad?
- National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Registration Process
- National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Important Dates
- National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Exam Pattern
- National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Syllabus
- National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Sample Papers
- National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Results
What is National Entrepreneurship Olympiad?
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad is an initiative launched by the E-Cell of IIT Bombay to prepare interested students for the path of Entrepreneurship. Students can learn about the ideas and techniques of entrepreneurship through Pan India and also get an opportunity to compete with their strong peers across the country.
Tabulated below are the highlights of the National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021.
|Name of organization||Eureka Junior|
|Initiated by||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Eligibility||Students of classes 6 to 12|
|Exam date||31st October 2021|
|Exam Duration||One hour|
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The National Entrepreneurship Olympiad looks for pupils having the potential for business or entrepreneurship. They aim to build ideas in youngsters' minds and guide them to the path of entrepreneurship. Any student from classes 6 to 12 is considered eligible to participate in the National Entrepreneurship Olympiad.
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Registration Process
The registration process for the National Entrepreneurship Olympiad begins on 17th September 2021. The students aspiring to write the NEO can register now through the official website, and there will be no registration fee.
The steps to register for the National Entrepreneurship Olympiad is detailed below:
- The students need to visit the official page of the National Entrepreneurship Olympiad.
- The students are required to click on the register button given on the official page.
- The students will be redirected to the application form page, where they are expected to fill in all their credentials.
- The candidates should make sure that the information provided by them is authentic and should also be aware that if at some point the documents or credentials are found to be wrong, their application will be rejected immediately.
- After filling in all the details, the candidates can click on the submit button.
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Important Dates
After the registration process, the students need to consider some important dates related to the National Entrepreneurship Olympiad. The candidates can also add these dates to the google calendar or note these down in a notebook.
Tabulated below are some of the important dates to remember regarding the NEO:
|Opening of registration||17th September 2021|
|Deadline for registration||25th October 2021|
|National Entrepreneurship Olympiad||31st October 2021 (conducted online)|
|Declaration of Results||28th November 2021|
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Exam Pattern
The NEO conducts the exam in two categories, classes 6 to 9 and classes 10 to 12. Each category will have its own particularly designed question paper and syllabus. The NEO exam pattern will contain 45 multiple choice questions of a total of 50 marks. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
The Olympiad is split up into 4 sections, and each is planned to target a particular skill-set in an entrepreneur.
The sections are listed below:
- Section 1 consists of Logical Reasoning & Numerical Problems: 10 Questions for 1 mark each
- Section 2 consists of Knowledge-based: 15 Questions for 1 mark each
- Section 3 consists of Case Study & Comprehension type: 15 Questions for 1 mark each
- Section 4 consists of Higher Order Thinking Skills: 5 Questions for 2 marks each
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Syllabus
Students from each class writing the NEO Olympiad will have a specifically designed question paper and syllabus. The aspirants can research topics related to entrepreneurship, such as the definition and its types, to get an idea about what they are going to write. The syllabus covers all the major topics relating to Entrepreneurship.
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Sample Papers
It is always good for students to practice sample question papers and online mock tests before writing the exam. The students also become fine-tuned with the question paper pattern. There are a lot of advantages to practising sample papers, including the speed of writing and the accuracy of the answer. The sample and previous year papers are available to download in pdf format.
National Entrepreneurship Olympiad 2021 Results
The NEO Olympiad is scheduled to begin on 31st October 2021, and the date declaration of the result is kept on 28th November 2021. Students will be able to view their results on the official website. The students have to enter their roll number and details given on the admit card, and they'll be able to view their results.