INMO Admit Card 2023 - Check and Download INMO Admit Card
INMO Admit Card 2023 has been released by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (HBCSE-TIFR). To download the INMO 2023 admit card, students can visit the official website. For verification purposes, the participant must carry the school identification card along with the admit card.
Table of Contents
INMO Admit Card Dates 2023
INMO admit card has been made available online for download. Students must note that to appear for the INMO exam, it is mandatory to carry an admit card. Students with no admit card won't be permitted to write the exam. The admit card will contain details of the exam, like date, venue, and instructions to follow.
The table below shows the INMO Admit Card key highlights and important dates.
|INMO Admit Card||Important Dates|
|INMO 2023 Exam date||
|INMO Registration Date||Date to be announced after the Result announcement of IOQM 2021-22|
How to Download INMO Admit Card 2023?
The IOQM results were declared, and a consolidated list of meritorious students has been released by the organizing committee. Those who have cleared the previous stage are eligible to appear for the INMO exam. Students can download the INMO admit card using their login.
Following are the steps to download an INMO admit card.
- Visit the official website of HBCSE-TIFR.
- On the home page, click Olympiads 2020-21 and select Mathematical Olympiads 2023-24.
- The student will be redirected to a new page. Search the INMO Admit Card Link and click on the link.
- To download your admit card, enter your login credentials like roll number and date of birth.
- Click on "Login" to view the individual INMO admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card before the exam date.
INMO Admit Card Instructions
Students are advised to read the instructions in INMO 2023 admit card properly to not miss out on any vital information. Given below are some important points to be kept in mind while appearing for the INMO exam.
- Students are advised to reach the examination hall 30 mins before the commencement of the exam.
- For verification purposes, remember to carry your admit card along with the student identity card.
- Students are not allowed to use a calculator during the exam.
- Students should bring their pen, pencil, and all other required credentials.
- During the exam, rough sheets will be provided.
- Students should take note that each answer should start on a new page.
- Students should submit their answer sheet along with the rough sheet at the end of the exam. Question paper can be kept with themselves.