IGKO Admit Card 2023
The International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO), conducted by the Science Olympiad Foundation, is an international level competition for classes 1 to 10. SOF IGKO 2023 will be held on three dates from which schools can choose a date according to their convenience. SOF IGKO admit cards are released in the first week of November every year. Therefore, candidates should have an admit card copy before entering the exam hall.
Table of Contents
- International General Knowledge Olympiad Highlights
- Steps to Download IGKO Admit Card
- IGKO Admit Card Instructions
International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO) Highlights
Candidates can download the IGKO admit card 2023 from the official website a week before the exam date. Students who have filled the application form can download the hall ticket for the first level examination. Approximately 500 centres will be finalized across the globe for conducting the exams.
Here are the important details to be known before downloading the SOF IGKO Olympiad.
|Name||International General Knowledge Olympiad|
|Class||I to X|
|IGKO Exam Date 2023||
|IGKO Admit Card 2023 Release Date||First Week of August 2023 (Tentative)|
|IGKO Result Date||January 2024 (Tentative)|
Steps to Download IGKO Admit Card
Students can download the International General Knowledge Olympiad 2023 hall ticket from the official website of the organization.
Listed below are the few steps that candidates can consider to download the IGKO admit card 2023.
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- Candidates need to click on the admit card button on the right side.
- Select the "IGKO Level 1 Admit Card".
- Enter the respective roll number, class code, and school code.
- Take a printout of the admit card and check whether the information is correct.
- If the candidate found any information incorrect, contact the school coordinator.
IGKO Admit Card Instructions
Candidates can also get the IGKO admit card 2023 from the school coordinator of their respective schools. It is self-explanatory that candidates will not be authorized to sit in the examination hall without the admit card. So, the students need to carry the admit card along with them.
Other instructions that the students must follow are as follows.
- Students are requested to enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of exams.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall 15 minutes after the beginning of the exam.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- No extra time will be offered to the students to complete the exam.
- A student will be permitted to leave the examination hall only after completion of their exam.
Note: In case of a loss of admit card, the student can get a copy of the admit card from the school coordinator before the exam date.