IAIS Science Admit Card 2023
International Assessments for Indian Schools (IAIS) is an internationally conducted diagnostic test that assesses student's skills in specific subjects. The exam is popularly known as International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) worldwide. The exam is conducted by Educational Assessments Australia (EAA), and it is an internationally recognized assessment tool.
The admit card for the IAIS Science exam is provided to students via their schools by Macmillan Education India. Admits cards are issued in the names of the students by the respective schools once the school finished its registration process and paid the registration fees to the Macmillan Education.
IAIS Science Admit Card
Admit cards/hall tickets will reach the institutions/school within three weeks after the registration process is completed. Please keep in mind to finish your registration process well in advance of the exam date.
IAIS Science hall ticket contains many important details on it. Few of them are,
- Student's name
- Class and section of the student
- School name
- Registration number/roll number
- Exam date and time
- Name of the exam
- School city
Students have to check for any discrepancy in their admit cards after receiving it from the concerned school authority.
Students are requested to contact their school coordinator and ask them to get the error corrected/get them to issue a new admit card if there is an error/the student loses his/her admit card.
Students must bring a hard copy of the IAIS 2023 Science hall ticket to the examination hall along with their school id card for verification.
Note: Students without an admit card will not be allowed to write the exam.
IAIS Science Admit Card Instructions
Admit cards can also be used to check the IAIS 2023 results. Students should use the roll number/registration number to check your result along with the diagnostic report from the official website.
Instructions for the students after getting an international assessment for Indian schools admit card are,
- Students must report to the allotted exam centers 30 minutes before the commencement of exams.
- Students will be allowed to enter the hall 15 minutes before the beginning of the exam. i.e., to fill out the necessary details in OMR sheets.
- Students will not be permitted to enter the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- No extra time will be provided to the students to complete the exam.
- The student will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after completion of their exam.
Note: For any queries/questions on the Olympiad Exams comment below.