HBTSE Admit Card 2022
Humming Bird Talent Search Examination is conducted for students of classes 1 to 12. HBTSE exam focuses on the subjects of Mathematics and Science. After the announcement of the exam dates students can download the HBTSE Admit Card from the official website or contact the school administration. The participants need to download the admit card under their school or parents' guidance.
Table of Contents
- HBTSE Admit Card 2022
- HBTSE Admit Card Instructions to Download
- Humming Bird Talent Search Examination Instructions
HBTSE Admit Card 2022
Humming Bird Talent Search Examination (HBTSE) is an internationally conducted talent search examination that tests children's maths, science, and general reasoning knowledge.
Candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam have to first register for the Olympiad and then download their Hall Ticket/Admit Card to appear in the written test conducted by the Humming Bird Foundation.
Top scorers will get scholarships, awards and all the participants will get the certificate of participation.
HBTSE Admit Card Instructions to Download
Humming Bird Talent Search Examination 2022 Admit card can be downloaded by the applicants from the official website. While on the Humming Bird Foundation homepage, candidates are supposed to navigate the cursor to the "HBTSE Admit Card" corner. To download the hall ticket, applicants must enter the reference number which they have received during the registration.
Humming Bird Talent Search Examination Hall Ticket displays the student's name and date of birth, reference number, roll number, exam date, and exam center. It is compulsory to carry the admit card as a hard copy to the exam center for verification. The admit card will be released a few days before the exam dates.
Humming Bird Talent Search Examination Instructions
The details mentioned in the admit card must be validated, and in case of any discrepancy, students must contact the admission authority.
Below are the instructions to be noted in the HBTSE exam admit card.
- Students must report to the allotted exam centers 30 minutes before the commencement of exams.
- Students will be allowed to enter the hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. i.e., to fill out the basic details in OMR Sheets.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- Extra time will not be provided to the students to complete the exam.
- The student can leave the examination hall only after the completion of their exam.