CREST Olympiad Registration 2022 - Last Date, Fees, Instructions
The Centre for Research and Exams in Science and Technology (CREST) was established by some prominent names in the education industry. CREST Olympiad Registration 2022 can be processed either through schools or as an individual participant. Interested students can apply for the CREST Olympiad exam before the deadline through their school or as individual participants.
Table of Contents
- CREST Olympiad 2022 Registration Dates
- CREST Olympiad Registration Process 2022
- CREST Olympiad 2022 Registration Fees
- Instructions in CREST Olympiad Registration Form
CREST Olympiad Registration Dates
The CREST Olympiad aims to assess the practical knowledge to help students apply their learning in different areas and excel. The registration can be done through the schools or as an individual participant. For school registration, students can approach their school coordinator for the entire registration process. Whereas for individual registration, students can apply directly from the official website.
Give below are the important CREST Olympiad registration dates.
|CREST Olympiad||Important Dates|
|CREST Olympiad Registration Start Date||On-going|
|CREST Olympiad Registration Last Date||To be notify|
|CREST Olympiad Exam Dates||1st July 2022 to 7 February 2023|
CREST Olympiad Registration Process 2022
CREST Olympiad registration 2022 can be done only online for both individual and school registration. For students applying through schools, they need to provide required documents and details to their school coordinator or teacher-in-charge for completing the registration.
Students can check the following steps to apply for the CREST Olympiad exam.
- Open the official website of the CREST Olympiad.
- On the website, you will see two tabs on the right part of the screen.
- One tab is titled as an individual applicant, and the other is school registration.
- Select the tab accordingly, i.e., if you want to give the exam as an individual, select individual applicants. Suppose you want to register on behalf of a school; select school registration.
Given below are the steps to apply for two modes of the CREST Olympiad in detail.
- Steps to Register for CREST Olympiad 2022 Through Schools
- Steps to Register for CREST Olympiad 2022 as an Individual Participant
Steps to Register for CREST Olympiad 2022 Through Schools
Students can follow the below steps to register for CREST Olympiad through school. If students want to apply for the CREST Olympiad through school, they must approach the school coordinator, and school coordinators will be responsible for carrying out the entire registration process.
Here are the steps for registering,
- Visit the official website of CREST, as mentioned above.
- Select the school registration process.
- Fill in all the details accordingly and select the online exam mode.
- Fill in the school details in a message box, which is optional.
- Now click on submit, and the registration will be done.
Steps to Register for CREST Olympiad 2022 as an Individual Participant
For individual registration, students can apply directly from the official website.
Here are the steps to register for CREST Olympiad as an individual applicant.
- If the students are interested in applying for the CREST Olympiad individually, select an individual applicant.
- Fill in the entries, i.e., student name, school name, class, email address, country, and mobile number.
- Once it's complete, preview and click on submit.
CREST Olympiad Registration Fees
The total fee for CREST Olympiad is Rs. 225 for every subject per student ($10 for international students). There should be a minimum of 50 students from a school to participate in CREST Olympiads.
The fees (if applicable) must be deposited to the organization's official bank account only:
- Current A/c Name: Assessment Square
- Account Number: 114805000632
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank, Civil Lines Branch, Gurugram, India
- IFSC Code: ICIC0001148
Instructions in CREST Olympiad Registration Form
All exams will be held as per the slot selected by students. The slot of the exam is between 10 am to 7 pm, and the schedule may change under exceptional circumstances.
Here are the other important points to be noted regarding CREST Olympiad Exams.
- Once you make the subject or subjects' payment, the slot time details will appear on the dashboard. The student needs to book their preferred slot for the exam from there.
- Ensure that the slot booking should be made at least two days before the exam.
- The students will be shared with the question paper, answers, and scores of practice tests. However, rankings will not be declared.
- The answer keys will only be available on these dates. During this period, you can also challenge the questions.
- The practice and main exam results will be declared by the CREST Olympiads within one week and a month, respectively, from the last exam date.