Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur is a prestigious university offering a variety of courses across several domains. VGUCET exam will help you in getting admission by assessing your ability to its various full time programmes.
- What is VGUCET?
- VGUCET 2021 Important Dates
- VGUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- VGUCET 2021 Application Form
- VGUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- VGUCET Important Instructions
- VGUCET 2021 Results
- VGUCET Helpdesk
What is VGUCET?
VGUCET 2021 is a national level entrance exam conducted by Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur to assess the eligibility of candidates to its various UG, PG and Diploma programmes. VGU also uses the VGUCET 2021 score to provide scholarships to meritorious and deserving candidates from across the country under various categories.
VGUCET aims to bridge the gap between ambition and knowledge for meritorious students. The idea of cet in india is to provide the best education to the talented student by funding their higher education. VGUCET 2021 will be conducted all across india and the examination will be conducted in online mode (computer/ mobile based test).
|Full Form||Vivekananda Global University Common Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||All Courses for Undergraduate/Postgraduate Programmes|
|Mode of conduction||Online; Computer-Based Test|
VGUCET 2021 Important Dates
- The VGUCET 2021 important dates are as mentioned below:
- Registration: The application form for the VGUCET 2021 will be available till Aug 7, 2021. Interested candidates can submit their applications on or before this date.
- Exam Dates: The VGUCET 2021 will be conducted on Aug 8, 2021
- Results: The results for the examination will be announced on Aug 10, 2021 after the examination is conducted.
|Registration Starts Date||Jul 19, 2021|
|Registration End Date||Aug 7, 2021|
|Exam Date||Aug 8, 2021|
|Result Date||Aug 10, 2021|
VGUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For UG Courses
A student who has scored 50% or more marks in their secondary Education (10+2) or student appearing for secondary education (10+2) from a recognized Board (CBSE/ICSE or any other recognized State/National Board).
For PG Courses
A student who has scored 50% or more marks in their Graduation or student appearing for graduation from recognized University.
VGUCET 2021 Application Form
The application form for the VGUCET 2021 will be available online. Candidates will have to fill the application with all the relevant and valid information after making sure that they satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria for the examination. The application form will not be available in any other mode.
How to register for the VGUCET?
- Visit the official website
- Register for the examination by providing all the required details.
- A computerized verification with Username and Password will be sent to your registered email ID/Phone Number.
- Click on the link and activate the login portal by entering given username and password
- Complete the payment by clicking on Pay Now.
- Proceed to the payment portal and choose the mode of payment.
- After successful payment, the application form will be registered.
Note: Candidates should ensure that the details mentioned are correct.
VGUCET 2021 Application Fee
Interested candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 2000 to be able to take up the examination. The candidature of an individual will be confirmed only after the payment of the application fee, which is another reason why the candidate must make sure that he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria for the examination.
The application fee can be paid through the payment portal on the official website through any online mode of payment such as debit/credit card, or internet banking.
VGUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode :- Exam will be conducted in Online Mode Only
- Exam Duration :- Duration of the Test will be 90 mins.
- Total Marks : 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme
- 80 questions correct responses : 1 Marks
- 10 questions correct responses : 2 Marks
- No Response : 0 Marks
- No Negative Marking
Important Instructions for VGUCET 2021
- The VGUCET 2021 exam will be conducted in the online mode. Candidates will be given a time slot to appear for the exam that will be conducted on Aug 8, 2021. Candidates are requested to appear at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the examination. The test slots for the exam day will be informed later.
- Candidates will have a 15 minute relaxation time to start the examination. After this, the link will be inaccessible. If the connection during the exam is interrupted, the candidates are requested to contact the concerned authority immediately.
- For the day of the examination, the candidates will have to visit the exam portal and login with the unique user id and password provided to them after registering for the examination.
VGUCET 2021 Results
The results for the VGUCET 2021 examination will only be announced on the official website. No other means will be used for announcing the results or the scorecard.
How to check the VGUCET 2021 Result?
- Visit the official website.
- Click through to the results page for the examination.
- Log in to the portal with your registered email ID and password.
- The scorecard will be displayed on the screen after a successful login.
- Download and take a printout of this scorecard for future purposes.
If any candidate has any query regarding the exam or the admission process, he/she can contact the official authorities to get the query solved.
Candidates can also email their queries at [email protected]
Candidates can call the number +91- 7428512315 for any queries.