The results for UPSE CSE 2020 has been released on the official website on March 24, 2021. To know the steps involved in checking the results candidates should read the following information.
Steps to Check UPSC CSE Results 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official webpage of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: A link is provided on the homepage of the website to check the UPSC Results
- Step 3: Click on the link i.e. Result Link
- Step 4: The Results will be available in pdf format
- Step 5: Download the pdf file and search for the roll no. in the list
- Step 6: Save file for further use during admission
UPSC CSE 2021 Answer Key Download
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Look for the link i.e. UPSC CSE Answer Key
- Step 3: Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Step 4: UPSC Answer Key will be displayed
- Step 5: Calculate your marks
- Step 6: Download it for further use during admission
How to Calculate Marks through Answer Keys?
- Step 1: Once you have the answer key with you, start matching the answers one by one.
- Step 2: Keep adding marks of the correct answers
- Step 3: Deduct marks for incorrect answers
- Step 4: Take help from UPSC CSE Exam Pattern
- Step 5: In the end, total your marks
- Step 6: You will have your estimated score
Check more details about UPSC Civil Services Exam