UPSC CSE 2021 final result was released on the official website on May 30, 2022. Candidates can check these results on the official website.
UPSC CSE results are released separately for the prelims and mains exams. The results are generally released in the form of merit list PDFs that are displayed on UPSC website. Candidates are supposed to find their names in these PDFs to check their scores and their ranks. Read on for more information about the results of UPSC CSE 2022.
Latest Updates for UPSC CSE
- Aug 2, 2022: UPSC CSE 2022 exam schedule released on Aug 2, 2022. Read More
- Jun 3, 2022: UPSC CSE 2021 answer key for GS I and GS II was released on Jun 2, 2022. Read More
- Jun 3, 2022: UPSC (Civil Service) IAS 2021 cutoff was released on Jun 2, 2022, on the official website. Read More
UPSC CSE Result
To results for UPSC CSE are declared on the official website and the candidates can follow the given steps to check UPSC CSE results:
Steps to Check UPSC CSE Results 2021
Candidates should follow the given steps to check UPSC CSE result 2021:
- Step 1: Visit the official webpage of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on view all at the right corner.
- Step 3: Click on UPSC CSE final result link.
- Step 4: Click on Final Result CSE 2021 Link
- Step 5: The Results will be available in pdf format
- Step 6: Download the pdf file and search for the roll no. in the list
- Step 7: Save file for further use during admission
UPSC IAS 2021 Final Result: Total Vacancies
According to the UPSC, the total number of vacancies by category is shown in the table below.
|Central Services Group ‘A’||103||23||68||31||17||242|
|Group ‘B’ Services||36||8||25||15||6||90|
UPSC CSE 2022 Answer Key Download
The steps to download the answer key for UPSC CSE are:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Look for the link i.e. UPSC CSE Answer Key
- Step 3: Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Step 4: UPSC Answer Key will be displayed
- Step 5: Calculate your marks
- Step 6: Download it for further use during admission
How to Calculate Marks through Answer Keys?
- Step 1: Once you have the answer key with you, start matching the answers one by one.
- Step 2: Keep adding marks of the correct answers
- Step 3: Deduct marks for incorrect answers
- Step 4: Take help from UPSC CSE Exam Pattern
- Step 5: In the end, total your marks
- Step 6: You will have your estimated score
Check more details about UPSC Civil Services Exam