Candidates only who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria of UIDAI 2020 exam, should enroll for UIDAI 2020. Otherwise, if found at any stage about the concealment of this information, candidates candidature will be cancelled.
UIDAI 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the vacancies under UIDAI Exam are very basic. These are discussed below:
For the post of Operator/Supervisor/CELC Operator, the minimum eligibility is that the candidate should have atleast qualified 12th grade from a recognized board of India.
Only in case of CELC Operator, Aanganwadi/Asha workers with a minimum 10th qualification are eligible.
An applicant should be atleast 18 years of age to be able to apply for the vacancies under UIDAI Exam 2020.
Other Eligibility Criteria
There are various other criteria that need to be fulfilled by the applicant which are:
- He/she should have an Aadhar registered mobile number.
- He/she should not have been blacklisted by UIDAI.
- He/she should possess the latest copy of e-Aadhaar which should have been downloaded after March 1, 2020.
- He/she should have "Aadhar Paperless Offline e-KYC XML file" and "Share Code" downloaded from https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offline-kyc
- Since the fee can be paid through online mode, hence the candidate should have a valid debit /credit card or a net banking facility.