Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the UIDAI 2021 exam, should only enrol and register for the exam. In case if is found at any stage about the concealment of this information, candidate's candidature will be cancelled.
The eligibility criteria for the vacancies under UIDAI Exam are very basic in terms of age limit, educational qualification and other criteria. Candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria given below.
UIDAI Educational Qualification Criteria
For the post of Operator/Supervisor/CELC Operator, the minimum eligibility is that the candidate should have at least qualified 12th grade from a recognized board of India.
Only in case of CELC Operator, Aanganwadi/Asha workers with a minimum 10th qualification are eligible.
An applicant should be at least 18 years of age to be able to apply for the vacancies under UIDAI Exam 2021.
Other Prerequisites Documents
There are various other criteria that need to be fulfilled by the applicant which are:
- He/she should have an Aadhar registered mobile number.
- He/she should not have been blacklisted by UIDAI.
- He/she should possess the latest copy of e-Aadhaar which should have been downloaded after January 01, 2019
- He/she should have "Aadhar Paperless Offline e-KYC XML file" and "Share Code" downloaded from https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offline-kyc
- Since the fee can be paid through online mode, hence the candidate should have a valid debit /credit card or a net banking facility.