TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022 for Main exam will be released soon on the official website. The details mentioned on the TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022 should be read carefully. The admit card is an important document which must be carried to the exam centre. Without the admit card, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
|TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022|
Latest Updates on TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment Exam
- Feb 2, 2023: TSPSC Group 1 2022 Main (Written) exam will be conducted from Jun 5 - Jun 10, 2023, and Jun 12, 2023. Read More
TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022
TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022 for the extension officer exam was released by the conducting authority on Jan 2, 2023. The applicants must download and check essential details accordingly and report for the same. The steps to download the TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022 has been provided below for the applicants to adhere to.
Steps to Download TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022
Candidates can follow the instructions below to download the TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022. Also, the applicants can directly download the hall ticket from the link provided below.
- Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official website tspsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Applicants must click on 'Group 1-Services- (04/2022) Hall Ticket' on the homepage.
- Step 3: Candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: Applicants must enter the login credentials such as 'TSPSC ID,' 'Date of Birth and captcha code.
- Step 5: Lastly, the candidates will have to download the admit card and take a printout of the same for reference purposes.
|TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022 for Extension Officer Exam||Click here|
Details Mentioned on the TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022
The applicants are asked to check the details mentioned on the TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022 and report to the concerned authority if any error is found to avoid any last-minute discrepancies.
- Name of candidate
- Name of exam
- Photograph of the applicant
- Roll number of applicant
- Father’s/Mother’s name
- Exam venue
- Exam date and time
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Category of the applicant (General/ST/SC/OBC/PwD/Other)
- Exam centre code and name
- Duration of exam
- Instructions for exam
- Signature of counsellor and candidate
Documents Required To be Carried Along With TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022
The applicants are also asked to carry some additional documents along with the TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022 for verification purposes. However, the official website of TSPSC has not released any notification concerning it. The applicants can adhere to the common document required for verification purposes in the list provided below:
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any another id assigned by the state or central government
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazette Officer
TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022 Exam Guidelines
The applicants are asked to adhere to the exam guidelines after receiving the TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022 to ensure that no problems are faced in the midst of the exam or the exam process.
- Arrive at the exam center on time. After entering the exam centre, look over the seating plan that will be displayed near the entrance and find the seat that has been assigned to you.
- Proceed to the registration counter and submit your thumbprint and photograph.
- To the exam centre, only bring a printout of the Hall Ticket that you downloaded from the TSPSC website. Carry an original, valid photo ID as well.
- Present your photo ID, and hall ticket/admit card at the registration counter, where they will be checked by a representative.
- After completing registration, sit at the computer assigned to you and wait for additional instructions from the invigilator.
- Electronic devices, pens, pencils, loose sheets, recording strapped instruments, charts, notes, purses, calculators, watch Bluetooth devices, and mobile or cell phones are among the items that are prohibited. Bring nothing valuable with you to the test centre.
- You'll have to utilise the mouse that came with the computer to complete multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- You will be required to sit in the exam room for the entire 150 minutes. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the testing centre until the time limit has expired. Before leaving the test room, you must hand over your pen and rough sheet to the invigilator.