Candidates should visit the official website of SSC JE 2021 to fill the application form. They must first register on the website and then the candidates will be able to fill the application form details.
SSC JE 2021 Application Form
The SSC JE 2021 Application Form is made available on the official website of the exam by the conducting authorities. The application process of the SSC JE 2021 Exam involves registration, fee payment, and uploading documents. The application process for SSC JE 2021 is completed. The details of each step of the SSC JE application form filling are given below.
SSC JE 2021 Exam Application - Fee Payment
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of INR 100.
- Candidates can submit fee through online and offline mode.
- Download the SBI Challan for the offline payment and for online payment, candidates can use Net banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
- SC/ST/PH and Female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fees.
|Category||SSC JE 2021 Application Fee|
SSC JE 2021 Exam Registration Details:
- For registration, candidates have to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers Exam.
- Enter the personal details like name, father name, date of birth, and gender in the registration form carefully so as to avoid any kind of a mess.
- Candidates are also required to fill their basic details like Aadhar card number, nationality, category, and disability (if any).
- In the contact, part insert details like address, state, pin code, mobile no. and E-mail.
- Candidate should enter their details as mentioned in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificates.
- Candidate must enter the captcha, which will be displayed, correctly for the confirmation.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate must check the information filled once again in order to avoid wrong information.
- Candidates can submit the SSC JE Exam application form only through online mode
- SSC JE online application form will be available on official website of SSC
- Candidates can apply only for their concerned zone
SSC JE 2021 Exam Form - Photo and Signature:
- While filling up the application form candidates must be ready with required documents and scanned copies of photograph and signature to be uploaded
- Once the candidate is done with registration, the candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature
- Candidates will be taken to the windows where the tab for the new registration will be displayed, click on that tab.
- After the submission of the registration form, the candidate will be provided with the registration number and password on the screen and they will also receive the same through e-mail and SMS.
|Document||Dimensions [in cms]||File Size||Format|
|Photograph||3.5 X 4.5||20-50KB||JPEG|
|Signature||4 X 3||10-20KB|