IUCET 2022 application form was released on Jun 19, 2022, on its website, and the last date to apply is Jul 1, 2022. IUCET exam will be conducted on Jul 2, 2022, and the results will be declared on Jul 4, 2022.
The Invertis University, Bareilly, offers UG and PG courses in various disciplines. Candidates seeking admission to this university must fill out the application forms and appear for IUCET, the admission test conducted annually. Candidates are advised to go through the entire article for more details on IUCET 2022.
Latest Updates on IUCET:
- Jun 22, 2022: IUCET last date of registration is Jul 1, 2022, and the exam will be conducted on Jul 2, 2022. Read More
Table of Contents
- IUCET 2022 Application Form
- About IUCET
- IUCET 2022 Important Dates
- IUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- IUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- IUCET Important Instructions
- IUCET 2022 Results
- IUCET Helpdesk
IUCET 2022 Application Form
The application form for the IUCET 2022 is available online from Jun 19, 2022, to Jul 1, 2022. There's no provision to apply for this exam through offline mode. Candidates will have to fill out the application with all the relevant and valid information after ensuring that they satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria for the examination. More details related to the application process for IUCET 2022 are discussed below:
How to Register for IUCET 2022?
The steps to register for IUCET 2022 are as follows.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Navigate to 'Apply Now' window on the right hand corner of the page.
- Step 3: Fill in the correct details in all fields and click 'Submit'.
- Step 4: A computerized verification containing a username and password will be sent to the registered email ID or mobile number.
- Step 5: Click on the link and activate the login portal by entering the credentials.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee. To do so, click on the 'Pay Now' button provided.
- Step 7: The payment can be made via Card, Net Banking, or UPI.
- Step 8: The registration process will be considered complete for those candidates who have successfully deposited the IUCET 2022 application fee.
IUCET 2022 Documents Required
The following documents are required:
- Date of Birth Proof
- Examiner's sheet for the tenth grade
- 10+2 examination mark sheet
- Certificate of migration
- The school provides a character certificate.
- Certificate of Reservation ( if applicable)
- Three passport-size photos
About IUCET 2022
Invertis University is a private university in Bareilly, India, founded in 1998. The Invertis University will be conducting IUCET 2022, a national-level entrance exam, to assess the applicant's potential.
Law, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Education, Journalism and Mass Communication, Bio-science and Technology, Fashion Design, and a variety of other courses are available at the institution. Entrance test scores are used to determine admission to Invertis University.
Only if the candidate satisfies the predefined eligibility criteria must they proceed to fill out the IUCET 2022 application form. The Invertis University also uses the IUCET score to provide scholarships to worthy and deserving candidates from across the country under various categories.
IUCET aims to bridge the gap between ambition and knowledge for deserving candidates. The idea of IUCET in India is to provide the best education to talented candidates by funding their higher education. The exam will be held at a national level, in online mode.
|Full Form||Invertis University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||The Invertis University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Medium of Question Paper||English|
IUCET Important Dates
The application form for the IUCET 2022 is available on the official website from Jun 19, 2022. Interested candidates can submit their applications on or before Jul 1, 2022. The exam will be conducted on Jul 2, 2022, and the results will be announced on Jul 4, 2022.
Candidates interested in appearing for the IUCET entrance exam must keep updated on the notifications for the exam and counselling dates. The details related to IUCET will be uploaded on the official website.
The other important topics related to IUCET are given below.
|IUCET 2022 Online Application Date||Jun 19, 2022|
|IUCET 2022 Application Last Date||Jul 1, 2022|
|IUCET 2022 Exam Date||Jul 2, 2022|
|IUCET 2022 Result Date||Jul 4, 2022|
|IUCET 2022 First Counselling Date||To be Announced|
IUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For UG Courses:
A candidate who has scored 50% or more marks in their secondary education (10+2) or will be appearing for secondary education (10+2) from a recognized Board (CBSE/UP/ICSE or any other recognized State/National Board) is eligible to apply for IUCET 2022.
For PG Courses:
A candidate who has scored 50% or more marks in their graduation or candidate appearing for graduation from any recognized university in the current academic year is eligible to apply.
For PhD Courses
- A candidate must have passed a post-graduate examination with a minimum of 55 per cent aggregate marks (50 per cent for SC/ST) from a recognized university in India or abroad.
- Candidates who have passed the UGC/CSIR (JRF) test, SLET/GATE, or have an M.Phil degree will not be required to take the admission exam.
IUCET PhD Specializations
- PhD (Management)
- PhD (Chemistry)
- PhD (Pharmacy)
- PhD (Mathematics)
- PhD (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- PhD (Environmental Sciences)
- PhD (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- PhD (Computer Science & Engineering)
- PhD (Electrical Engineering)
- PhD (Mechanical Engineering)
- PhD (Biotechnology)
- PhD (Law)
- PhD (Physics)
- PhD (Microbiology)
IUCET 2022 Application Fee
The candidates will be required to pay a sum of INR 750 as an application fee for taking the IUCET 2022 exam. The candidature of those candidates who fail to complete this step will be cancelled. The application fee can be paid through the payment portal on the official website through any online mode of payment such as UPI, debit/credit card, or internet banking.
IUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important for candidates to acquaint themselves with the latest pattern of IUCET examination. The particulars related to the same are given below:
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Total number of questions||90|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
The sectional division of questions is as discussed below:
- For UG Programs
- Quantitative Analysis: 30 questions
- General Knowledge: 30 questions
- Logical Reasoning: 30 questions
- For PG Programs
- Quantitative Analysis: 30 questions
- Basic Computer Knowledge: 30 questions
- Logical Reasoning: 30 questions
Important Instructions for IUCET 2022
- The exam is conducted as a computer-based test.
- Candidates will have to report to the exam centre at least 15 minutes before the reporting time given to them under their slot. The test slots for the exam day will be informed later.
- Candidates will be given a relaxation time of 15 minutes before the examination commences. They will not be able to access the link post that. If the connection is interrupted in the middle of the exam, the candidates must contact the concerned authorities immediately.
- The candidates will have to log into the exam portal with the user id and password provided to them at the time of registration.
IUCET 2022 Results
The Invertis University, Bareilly, releases the IUCET result on the official website, a few days after the exam. Candidates can follow the steps given below to access their IUCET 2022 scorecards.
How to Check the IUCET 2022 Result?
- Step 1: Go to the official website - www.invertisuniversity.ac.in
- Step 2: In the login window provided on the homepage, enter your login credentials and click on the 'submit' button.
- Step 3: You will be able to view the scorecard after submitting the login credentials.
- Step 4: Download and take a print of the scorecard for further reference.
IUCET 2022 Scholarships
For undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programmes, the university offers merit-based scholarships. Scholarships are awarded depending on a candidate's performance in the 12th grade, JEE Main, UPSEE, CAT/MAT, or CLAT exams. Scholarships are also awarded to students who have excelled in athletics or other fields. The following is a list of scholarship information:
Merit-Based Scholarship for UG and Diploma courses
- For grades of 70-74.99 per cent, 20% of tuition fees will be reimbursed.
- For grades of 75-79.99 per cent, 30% of tuition fees will be reimbursed.
- For grades 80-89.99 per cent, 50% of tuition prices will be reimbursed, and for grades, 90 per cent and above, 100% of tuition fees will be cancelled.
Merit-Based Scholarship for PG courses
- For grades of 60-69 per cent, 15% of tuition will be reimbursed.
- For grades of 70-74 per cent, 20 per cent of tuition payments will be reimbursed.
- For grades 75-79 percent, a quarter of the tuition payments will be reimbursed.
- For grades of 80-84 percent, 30 percent of tuition fees will be reimbursed. For grades 85-89 percent, 50% of tuition fees are reimbursed.
- Fees will be paid to students who score at the top of their class.
If any candidate has any queries regarding the exam or the admission process, they can get in touch with the official authorities to get their queries solved.
- Email- [email protected]
- Call- +91- 7303 403676