The recruitment notice will be released by the official authorities. The Interview will be held in the second month of June 2021.
The candidate is advised to go through the DMRC Recruitment Notification before applying for the posts.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2021 ?
The procedure to apply for the DMRC recruitment exam is given below:
- Go to the official website of the DMRC.
- Click on the 'Career' tab and you will be directed to a new page.
- Fill all the personal and academic information given in the application form given in the notification.
- Paste the photograph given in the form.
- At the end of notification, put your signature and mobile number.
- Attach various documents given in the notification with the application form.
- Put all the documents in an envelope and send the documents to the authority through speed post.
- The envelope should have the name of the post the candidate is applying for and should be sent to the following address: "Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi."
Pay and Emoluments
The Remuneration details of the posts are given below:
|Post||Pay Band (IDA)|
|Regular Executive (Assistant Manager)||Rs. 50000-160000|
|Regular Non-Executive (Junior Engineer)||Rs. 37000-115000|
|Executive Post on Contract Basis (Assistant Manager)||Rs. 50000-160000|
|Non-Executive Post on Contract Basis (Junior Engineer)||Rs. 37000-115000|
Besides this, the candidates are provided with numerous perks. These perks include HRA / Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.