Want to be a part of an organisation that serves as the lifeline of a city like Delhi with around 3 million passengers commuting daily. Want to know how? Follow the details given below.
DMRC stands for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, which conducts an entrance examination called DMRC Recruitment Exam, which recruites candidates for the post of Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer in DMRC. It is a national level examination, conducted once in a year. DMRC has around 1493 vacancies for executive and non-executive positions. To know more about DMRC Recruitment 2021, read the full article.
- What is DMRC Recruitment Exam?
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Date
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Registration
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Centres
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Result
- DMRC Recruitment 2021 Answer Key Download
- DMRC Recruitment Selection Process
What is DMRC Recruitment Exam?
DMRC is conducting recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer. It is a national level exam with application invited from all over the country.
DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) is a Joint Venture company with Participation from Govt of India and Delhi Govt. It is responsible for implementing a rail-based Rapid Transport system in Delhi state. It also provides consultation services to various organisations in and outside the country.
DMRC conducts recruitment exams every year to appoint various officers for internal vacancies. DMRC hires various executive and non-executive officers for different roles and responsibilities. The recruitment is done for both regular basis and contractual employees. DMRC declares vacancies in the official notification before the DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam.
Headquarters: DMRC is headquartered at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Room No.1, Block B, Ground Floor, Delhi Metro IT Park, East Approach Road, Shastri Park, Delhi-110053.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Highlights
The various details associated with the exam are as follows:
|Exam Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2021|
|Level of exam||National|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Eligibility||B.E/B.Tech(Civil) with an aggregate of minimum 60% from a recognised University.|
|Conducting Authority||Delhi Metro Railway Corporation|
|Age Limit||Candidate's age should not be more than 45 years old.|
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation releases an official notification every year for recruiting candidates in DMRC. The notification contains details about the exam like eligibility, application process and application form details, vacancies along with important dates. The DMRC Recruitment 2021 Notification was released last year on the official website of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. The DMRC Recruitment 2021 notification contianed category-wise number of vacant positions. Candidates can check the official website for the DMRC Recruitment Notifiation.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation conducts DMRC Recruitment Exam every year to hire candidates in DMRC for various job profiles. The DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam is made up of three stages which are computer-based online test, followed by Group Discusion/Interview and then ultimately medical examination of the candidate. Candidates have to qualify in all the stages of the DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam to get selected. Upon successfull selection, candidates will be working as Assistant Managers and Junior Engineers in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Dates
The notification was released in the month of December. The Interview will be held in July and the final result will be declared in July itself. The DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Dates are as follows:
|Release of DMRC Recruitment 2021 Application Form||To be announced|
|DMRC Recruitment 2021 Application Form Last Date||To be announced|
|Starting date for payment of DMRC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee||To be announced|
|Last date for payment of DMRC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee||To be announced|
|Release of the DMRC Recruitment 2021 Admit Card||To be announced|
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Examination Date
|To be announced|
|DMRC Recruitment 2021 Results Release Date||To be announced|
DMRC has uploaded the list of all the candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview round on the official website. The interview round and document verification for shortlisted candidates would be held for shortlisted candidates. The candidates must report to the allotted venue at the given time. It must be noted that the candidates do not have the option to change the allotted venue or time slot.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
The total number of DMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies are mentioned below in the table. There are a various number of DMRC 2021 recruitment vacancies for the post of executive and non-executive category. Each category is based on a regular or contract basis for two years. The Postcode for each category is also given.
|POST||POST-CODE||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Regular Executive Category Post||RE01-RE09||60|
|Regular Non-Executive Category Post||RNE01-RNE18||929|
|Executive Posts on Contract Basis for 2 years||CE01-CE05||106|
|Non-Executive Posts on Contract Basis for 2 years||CNE01-CNE06||398|
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
Applicants must go through the DMRC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for Junior Engineer Post and Assistant Manager post are different and the same has been listed below.
The eligibility criteria have basically three parameters under it. These parameters for DMRC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility are:
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have B.E/B.Tech(Civil) degree with an aggregate of minimum 60% from a University recognised by UGC. However, Candidates with M.Tech(Structural Engineering) will be preferred over others.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the candidate is 45 years.
Experience: The experience requirement is different for the two posts.
- Junior Engineer
- For the post of Junior Engineer in all disciplines and Architect Assistant (viz postcodes RNE01, RNE02, RNE03, RNE04, RNE05, RNE07, CNE01, CNE02, CNE03, CNE05), the candidate must possess a Diploma in the relevant field. Candidates with higher qualification viz. B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. etc. in respective disciplines but not having a diploma in the relevant field, shall not be eligible and cannot apply.
- Assistant Manager
- For the post of Stores Assistant, viz. postcode RNE12, a candidate must possess Diploma in the relevant field or B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry & Maths. Candidates with higher / other qualification viz. B.E./B.Tech. etc. but not having diploma/B.Sc. in the relevant field, shall not be eligible and cannot apply.
- For the posts of Maintainer (Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and Fitter), viz., postcodes (RNE16, RNE17, RNE18), candidates must have completed ITI in the specified trades. Candidates having higher qualification, viz. B.E./B.Tech./Diploma etc., but not having ITI in the specific trades, shall not be eligible and cannot apply for the posts of Maintainers from postcodes RNE16 to RNE18).
NOTE: All vacancies are provisional and subject to increase/decrease.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Registration
Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email id and contact number. All other required details like educational and personal details should be uplaoded by the applicant within the DMRC Recruitment 2021 application form.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2021?
The candidates should be aware of DMRC Registration Process to apply for the exam is given below:
- Go to the official website of the DMRC.
- Click on the 'Career' tab and you will be directed to a new page.
- Fill all the personal and Academic information given in the Application form given in the notification.
- Paste the photograph given in the form.
- At the end of notification, put your signature and mobile number.
- Attach various documents given in the notification with the Application form.
- Put all the documents in an envelope and send the documents to the authority through speed post.
- The envelope should have the name of the post the candidate is applying for and should be sent to the following address: "Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi."
The Application form was made available on the website of DMRC. The candidate has to fill the DMRC Recruitment 2021 Application Form offline and then send it to the Authorities through the post. No Application fee is there for DMRC Recruitment.
Documents to be submitted along with Application form
- Educational Certificates (Graduation, Post-Graduation & Others)
- Work Experience Certificate
- NOC from Employer (In Case of Govt. or PSU Applicant)
- APAR Last 5 years (In Case of Govt. or PSU Applicant)
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The DMRC recruitment 2021 consists of two stages:
- Medical Examination
The number of candidates that will be called for the Interview/GD round will be around 5 times the actual vacancy, subjected to the availability of suitable candidates. The candidates will be judged on mainly four aspects during the Interview: Knowledge, skills, comprehension, and Aptitude. The candidate needs to clear both the exams in order to get selected for the desired posts. So it is better for the candidate to take note of DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern so that they can get prepare well for the exam.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Centres
The candidate should reach the DMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Centre 1 hour before the exam time so that he can be well aware of the process. The results of the computer-based test are expected to come out in May 2021.
The interview/GD will be held at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi in the last week of March 2021.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Result
The Result for DMRC Recruitment will be declared online on the website of DMRC. The DMRC Recruitment 2021 result for computer-based test will be declared in the third week of March. The result will contain the names of candidates who are selected for the exam. The selected candidate will then be given call letters.
How to View the DMRC Recruitment Results?
The results can be viewed by following the given procedure:
- Go to the official website of the DMRC.
- Click on the 'Career' tab and you will be directed to a new page.
- On the 'Career' page, there will be a notification for the Results.
- Click on the notification, and check your name in the PDF.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Answer Key
The DMRC announces the answer key for the recruitment exams for the assistant manager and junior engineer posts shortly after the exam is conducted. This answer can be used to cross verify the answers that they marked during the exam. The candidates are allowed to apply for objections against the answer keys until a set period of time.
DMRC Recruitment Selection Process
The process starts with applying for the exam. After applying for the exam, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their skills and desired educational qualification. Approximately 5 times the candidates actually required will be shortlisted for the interview. The interview/ GD will be conducted. The qualified candidates will undergo a medical test. Candidates passing both the test will be eligible for selection. The list of finally selected candidates will be updated on the official website of the DMRC.
DMRC Contact Details
Address: Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001, India
Fax Number: 23417921
Phone Number: 011-23417910/11/12
Will the applicants need to send a hard copy of the application form/uploaded documents by post to DMRC?
Yes, the candidate needs to send the hard copy of Application form along with the relevant documents to the DMRC.
When will be the registration slip available for taking a print out?
The candidate must wait for a minimum of two days after paying the application fees.
Can I view the registration number again if I didn’t note it during the application process?
Yes, it can be retrieved later from the website using the concerned link. The candidate’s email-ID and DOB shall be required for login.
Can the age of a candidate be rounded off to the lower limit?
No, The age cannot be rounded off to the lower limit.
When will the interview be held?
The interview will be held in the last week of March.
Whether NOC has to be obtained for applying by the applicants from PSUs/Govt. Departments?
Candidates from PSUs / Govt. Departments are required to obtain NOC. NOC will be verified at the time of interview for qualified candidates.
Where will be the Written Test centre?
The test will be taken in Metro Bhawan, New Delhi.