The library has an advisory committee headed by the Principal with Teachers, Office Superintendent, Accountant, and a student representative as Member and Librarian as Secretary. The advisory committee meets periodically to discuss the following issues
- Prepare the annual budget and proposals for the development of the library.
- Computerization of library.
- Purchase of books, as per demands of various departments.
- Allocation of work for library staff.
- Working hours of library.
- Books issuing to students and staff, and provisions for book banks.
- Verification of expenditure made on books and journals.
- Stock checking and stock register maintenance.
- Dead stock checking, writing off old books.
- Submission of the annual report of the functioning of the library.
Computer Center Facilities
- Internet access to students and faculty
- Typing and printing facility
- LCD projector and sound system for various training programmes like Softskills, MSCIT, Computer awareness for tribal students and Certificate courses for students and staff.