Placement Cell :-
Placement Cell is the spring board for career development of students, their ultimate objective of pursuing technical education. Keeping in view this responsibility and importance, the College has a well organized cell with vastly experienced and suitably competent personnel, and high grade infrastructure. The pre-placement training has become mandatory for students, so they can face highly competitive selection process with confidence. The training part is taken care of by a dedicated wing of the Cell:Continuing Education Cell which offers need-based training programme and high-value courses on modern technologies in a very scientific manner.
The Placement officer is in constant touch with various companies through training and placement cell.
Organizations are invited to the institute for campus recruitment programs
The infrastructure required by the organization for the recruitment process would be arranged on prior notification
Organizations are requested to forward the information regarding the selection process to facilitate student's preparation
The students are trained in Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, and Group Discussion etc. Periodical tests are also conducted, to enable them face the interviews conducted by software companies with confidence
Placements in VYCET
- MAHINDRA SATYAM
Jawahar Knowledge Center (JKC)
The college has been selected as Center of Excellence known as Jawahar Knowledge Center (JKC) for implementation of FSCPM project and SKF Programme.
- Providing a project environment to the best students in the district
- Offering training to Industry, government and public.
- Popularizing e-governance initiatives by conducting tours and Lecture demos
- Dissemination of Knowledge acquired through official and web sources and generation of Data Banks and FAQs and answers on all topics of concern for the District.
- Providing Video and Teleconferencing facilities to students at first instance, and to all at a later time, to bring about an interaction between experts and novice users and providers by conducting Workshops, Seminars and Get-togethers etc.
- Inventorize the assets of the District with Talented pool, Research centers, Climatic and Agricultural data, Wages, Prices and Industrial data.
Training Programmes in VYCET
- IBM Center of Excellence
- Certification Programme by IEG
- IBM Face to face Evaluation
- Communication Skills by IEG
- Workshop on ROBOTICS