Vishnu Institute of Technology (VITB), West Godawari was established in 2008 under Shri Vishnu Educational Society and is currently the eleventh educational institution to disseminate education under the aegis of this society. Nascent that it is, it combines in its matrix the lofty idealism of its Founder Chairman the Late Padmabhushan Dr. B. V. Raju, a distinguished industrialist, philanthropist and an eminent educationalist; the experience and vigour provided by the Chairman Sri K.V. Vishnu Raju.
To ignite the minds of the students through academic excellence so as to bring about social transformation and prosperity.
- To expand the frontiers of knowledge through quality education.
- To embody a spirit of excellence in teaching, creativity, scholarship and out reach.
- To provide a platform for synergy of academy, Industry and community.
- To inculcate high standards of ethical and professional behavior.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do in order to model success for our students.
- We focus on Student success and satisfaction and meeting the needs of the community.
- We take pride in the quality of our organization and work, and we value, originality, integrity, consistency, and attention to detail.
- We stay abreast of ever-changing youth culture, emerging communication technologies and design trends.
- We set benchmarks and model high quality standards for students, faculty, staff, and community partners.
- We lay utmost importance on discipline, punctuality, personal values and healthy practices.
- We create an innovative environment for students and staff to develop an integrated personality.
- Inclusive community projects.
- To foster and develop an academic team to cater the ever increasing demands of the Industry needs.
- To develop Vishnu Institute of Technology as an International Institute of Excellence.
- To establish centers of excellence in frontier areas of research, and design innovation centers with industry collaboration.
- To design and implement educational system adhering to outcome based International models.
- To deliver higher education that includes technologies and meeting the global requirements.
- To apply professional expertise to increasingly complex problems/projects.
- To promote international conferences / seminars / workshops in collaboration with professional bodies for creation of avenues for research exchange.
- To indigenize the global technological solutions and develop the products, and services that transforms the standard of living of rural India.
- To provide skills through curriculum and training that are essential in fostering entrepreneurial thoughts and employability prospectus.
- To continuously upgrade overall quality of the Institute based on aspects of regular feed back from the stake holders.