Scholarships Provided by Vikram University
- The University offers Scholarship facility to all the students.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria for which they are awarded.
- All applicants are advocated to discover the extensive variety of scholarships and investment possibilities presented through the Institute for taking a look at abroad, Butler university, which operates programs. IFSA-Butler believes that observe abroad should be in the attain of each pupil. Alliance college students want-primarily based scholarships for semester and summer programs in China, India, and Israel
Scholarships for MBA programs
- The university has invited applications for MBA Scholarships 2016.
- Students pursuing Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Alliance School of Business for the commencing session 2016 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from any recognized university
- Candidates should have a high score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ AMAT
- Candidate should be Indian national