About Vidya Tilak College, [VTC] Pune
Overview of VTC:
The idea of VTC College of Higher Education (VTC) is to promote education all over the World. VTC College of Higher Education intends to provide consultancy support to all countries in the World in the area of educational planning & administration for opening, diversifying and developing the existing or new institutions for managing the third millennium.
VTC is committed to help the countries in diagnosing the societal needs and requirements in order to define the basic level of l earning to meet the need of its population and helping them establishing the appropriate targets and derive suitable strategies for implementing the policies & programmes to meet the educationa l and institution building needs.
History of VTC:
Vidya Tilak College was established in the year 2010 under "M.G Divakaran & Ramakrishna Pillai Memorial Educational Trust" VTC is a acknowledgement of excellence and satisfaction for the highest levels of academic standards and its best infrastructure facilities provided to achieve excellence in education.
The VTC was established with the aim of imparting higher knowledge in Management & Technology so that they can emerge as competent Managers, Engineers and Technologists of repute. VTC is a centre of excellence offering quality Distance Education.
The organization is registered under Indian Societies Act XXI of 1860 and Govt. of India. VTC is currently operating more then hundred under graduate, post graduate, doctoral level certificate, diploma, degree programmes of recognized by universities/ Institutions. VTC is having its office in Chinchwad, Pune.
Distance education not only caters to the needs of those students who are unable to enroll into a formal stream of education but also fulfills the need of lifelong learning for working professionals. Distance Education is the most desirable way of education for working professionals and discontinued students. Distance education provides platform to students to continue education instead of being dropout from the regular education system due to lack of resources. The purposive of every education is to obtain factual knowledge and employment and distance education is not an exception. The distance education is a vital tool to improve the productivity of already working people and providing them chance to proceed further in their career. Young universities like Indira Gandhi National Open University has registered tremendous growth rate in compare to universities like University of Delhi one of the oldest university in India. This is because of the demand of distance education programmes.
Distance education can be defined as an education in which the role of educator is replaced by other means of education like Self Learning Materials (SLMs) for self-study. The education providing body may be situated far away from the education seeker. This feature of distance education is making it suitable for working professionals, education seekers who do not have opportunity to study in conventional education system due to any of the possible reasons.
Selection for Admission
- The list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the website /or informed through the study centres /colleges.
- The candidates whose results are awaited can also apply. Such candidates, however, must produce the Marksheets / Degree certificates, as a proof for required eligibility criteria before the cut off date failing which the provisional admission granted will be cancelled.
- The candidate shall enter the address for correspondence and permanent address in prescribed admission form.
Rejection of the Application form:
The application form may be rejected due to any one of the following reasons, if:
- The candidates do not fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- The D.D. for fee is not enclosed.
- The application form is not signed by the candidate and his / her parent guardian, wherever required.
Delivery of Study Material:
- Students are advised to collect the study material from the Study Centre / Campus. The University will provide course material in English only.
Contract Programme or Face to Face programme:
- There shall be regular contact programmes at the Study Centers upon payment of Tuition / Coaching Fees situated in major cities all over India and abroad.
- Attendance of 75 % in each Programme is compulsory.
Communication of Information:
- All necessary steps are being taken by the University to intimate the students about essential information.
- However, the students are advised to keep regular contact with their respective study centres for all information.
- The University will not be responsible for any lack of communication.
- The students are permitted to pay the annual fees in two instalments in advance.
- Fees once paid shall neither be refunded nor adjusted towards any other payment.
Vidya Tilak College:
- "G" Block M.I.D.C Plot No. G / SEI / 13-1, opposite snake park, behind bajaj school Sambhaji Nagar, Chichwad, Pune 411019
- Phone number: 020-32344159