Eligibility Criteria at Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar:
Eligibility Criteria for MA:
- Candidates must secure 45% in aggregate and 40% for SC/ST students in the qualifying examination.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil:
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 55% in and 50% for SC/ST in MPA/M.Mus./MVA in the subject of interest.
Eligibility Criteria for MVA:
- Any candidate who has passed the qualifying degree examination with at least 45% of marks in aggregate and 40% for SC/ST students are eligible to apply.
Application Process at Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar:
Application Process for MA, M.Phil, MVA:
The form should be complete in all respects.
All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
Step-wise Instructions to fill the application form:
Step 1: The candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as:
- Date of birth
- Father\'s name
Step 2: The Candidate has to fill in the details regarding their contact information such as:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Step 3: The Candidate has to fill in information regarding their Educational Qualification:
- Details regarding the year of completing the course.
- Details regarding the Percentage marks scored.
- The school/university studied in.
- Details regarding the Board of education.
Step 4: The candidate must submit the application forms to the college, in their respective office:
- The application form would be purchased by paying a nominal fee.
- The application must be duly filled in with all the required details and submitted at the office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process.
Admission Process at Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar:
Admission Process for MA, M.Phil, MVA:
- Admission to all the above courses shall be governed by the rules and regulations framed by the University.
- Selection for admission into all types of Post Graduate & P.G. Diploma courses shall be made on the basis of career marks.
- Selection into M. Phil programmes shall be on the basis of performance in the entrance test and career marking.
- A student who has criminal antecedents and whose conduct is not satisfactory shall not be considered for admission.