BBA, MBA Admissions 2021 at UPES Distance Education
Eligibility Criteria for UPES Distance Education
Eligibility Criteria for BBA
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
Eligibilty Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have a bachelor\'s degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3)
- Candidate must have scored 50% in all the graduations till date.
Application Process for UPES Distance Education
- Download the registration form and prospectus from the University website.
- Go to the online registration link available in the University website.
- Click on the category you are applying for: Indian Resident / NRI
- Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form
- Click "Submit"
- You will receive a mail containing a registration number and auto-generated password.
- Verify your email by clicking on the link sent in the mail.
- Log in using your new username and password.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Pay the admission fees by either Credit or Debit Card.
- The application will not be considered if the fee payment is not complete.
- Take a print out of the confirmed payment and filled-out application form for future use.
Admission Process for UPES Distance Education
- The candidate will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The next round will be Group Discussion
- Candidates who cleared GD will be called for Personal Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will then be provisional offer letter.
- Follow the instructions in the letter such as where to pay the fees.
Live Application Forms
Talk to Experts