University Institute of Engineering and Technology, [UIET] Kurukshetra Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities University Institute of Engineering & Technology [UIET], Kurukshetra:
- The Library having a total collection of 3,23,610 volumes (including manuscripts/theses/periodical etc.).
- The Library at University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra has an ERNET Centre on the first Floor with 160 Computers for the students.
- It has an easy access for students and research scholars to access the available online resources.
- Access to 4,500 full text scholarly electronic journals from 25 publishers across the globe is available.
- It is done under the UGC-INFONET E-journals Consortium in all the libraries and Departments through 900 internet nodes.
- At present the University having 22 Hostels- 9 for Boys, 1 for foreign male students.
- 12 hostels are for Girls with a capacity to accommodate 2500 girls.
- Providing a comfortable and safe atmosphere to the students.Dharohar Museum:
- The University's museum, dedicated to the preservation of the region's cultural heritage, is now a nationally recognized institution.
- Through exhibits, publications, and special events, the museum presents the rich traditions of the region.
- It gives new meaning to life in Haryana in a manner that is authentic and non-stereotypical.
- The auditorium is available with the seating capacity of 2500 and a state of art facility.
- It is fully equipped with digital surround system and is fully air-conditioned.