THEJUS B.Tech Scholarships for students in 2015
- Full Fee Waiver Scheme for students who secure 95% PCM marks in Kerala State Board/CBSE/ICSE examination or KEAM rank below 5000 in Merit and Management Quota.
- Students who secure ranks between 5000 to 15000 in KEAM 2015 need to pay tuition fee same as Government Engineering colleges, in Govt. Merit Quota.
- Tuition Fee starting from Rs 40,000/- Per Year for students who secure KEAM rank between 15000 to 35000 in Govt. Merit Quota.
- Tuition Fee starting from Rs 40000/- Per Year for students who secure high PCM Marks Kerala State Board/CBSE/ICSE examination in Management Quota.
- Special Scholarship will be given under sports quota for National/State players (after the college selection process)
- Tuition Fee is Rs 50,000/ for Lateral Entry B.Tech Admissions. Special Scholarship of Rs 10,000/ will be given to girl students for Lateral Entry Admissions.
Continuous scholarship schemes
- Any student of Thejus Engg. College winning first/ second/ third rank in University at the end of the four year B.Tech course will be reimbursed the Entire Tuition Fee of the course.
- Students who Enroll (2015 admissions only) at THEJUS, securing 9 CGPA or above in University exams (aggregate in an academic year) will get Rs. 20,000/- assured scholarship in the succeeding year.
- Students who score between 8.5 and 9 CGPA aggregate in University exams in an academic year will be given an assured scholarship of Rs. 10000/-.
- Students who score between 8 and 8.5 CGPA aggregate in University exams in an
- academic year will be given an assured scholarship of Rs. 5000/-
- Students who receives the recognition as university Player in an Year will be given an Assured Scholarship of Rs 5000/-
- The scholarship amount will be adjusted against the fee payable in the succeeding academic year.