Eligibility Criteria for MBA at Symbiosis school of Media and communication [SSMC] Bangalore
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university with atleast a score of 50% and 45% for (SC/ST) aggregate.
- Applicants who are awaiting their final year results can also apply.
However, their admission would be provisional and subject to their furnishing proof of graduation with 50% by the beginning of the second semester.
- Candidate must have appeared for SNAP.
- SSMC-B is a B-school for enthusiasts hence the applicant must be someone who want to work in the Media industry.
Application Process for MBA at Symbiosis school of Media and communication [SSMC] Bangalore
Step 1 Register for SNAP
- Visit www.snaptest.org for filling up of application form and all the information required for SNAP.
- Register for the SNAP and make payment for the application form.
- Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password will be generated which will be essential to fill up online form for SSMC-Bengaluru’s MBA(CM) Programme.
- Appearing for SNAP exam is compulsory for seeking admission to SSMC-Bengaluru’s MBA(CM) Programme.
Step 2 Registration for MBA(CM)
- Only the candidates who have applied and paid for SNAP are eligible to apply for MBA(CM) program.
- Fill up the Online Application Form for MBA(CM) Programme and pay the registration fees of Rs.1000.
Admission Processfor MBA at Symbiosis school of Media and communication [SSMC] Bangalore
- A personality assessment test, Group Exercise, Written ability Test and Personal Interaction.
- Group Exercise will include activities in order to asses the aspirants in areas like Innovation and creativity in problem solving, Team skills, Time Management etc.
- Written Ability Test will be conducted which will include questions in order to assess the creative analytical skills of the person.
- Then the Personal Interview round will be conducted, which will be to assess candidates on parameters such as interpersonal skills, communication skills academic proficiency etc.