SCMHRD Pune Facilities
Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD, [SCMHRD] Pune is spread over 5 acres. The campus offers a wide range of facilities to students. More details regarding the SCMHRD infrastructure are given below.
- The institute offers health care and medical facilities. A Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)-managed health care centre (SCHC) with a resident medical officer is an important feature of the campus. The SIHS employs a team of specialised doctors who perform the (mandatory) annual health check-up. The Mediclaim and Road Traffic Accident Policy, covers every student.
- In addition, the SCMHRD has a gymnasium with the most up-to-date workout machines and a workout hall for yoga and aerobics.
- The Wi-Fi-enabled library houses over 24000 books, 2000 audio, video CDs, DVDs, and international and National business periodicals covering a wide range of leadership, Business, Entrepreneurship, and management topics.
- There is sufficient space and material for students to sit and read about their preferred topic.
- Furthermore, the Harvard Publication Research Centre, online databases such as EBSCO and EMERALD, and the institution's membership in the British Library provide students with global exposure and in-depth learning about business issues affecting organisations today.
- The library also offers an online book search and booking service (OPAC).
- SCMHRD features a fully air-conditioned auditorium that can accommodate 300 people at a time. The auditorium hosts regional and national level events and lectures regularly. The auditorium also serves as a venue for college cultural events.
- Every student has access to on-campus living facilities. SCMHRD hostel has separate residential blocks for boys and girls, each with three-person rooms with attached bathrooms. SCMHRD hostel rooms have a 24x7 hot water supply, twice-weekly room cleaning service, and laundry. The student's daily needs are met by a well-stocked provisional store and juice shop. Aside from that, the 'Bala' shop in the boys SCMHRD Pune hostel ensures that students do not go hungry at any time.
- SCMHRD also provides its students with access to a swimming pool. The water quality is regularly monitored. Apart from that, there is a trainer on campus to teach swimming to students for free.
- There are several computer labs on campus. Specialised labs, such as the SAP lab and the Oracle lab, are also available to students. Several core courses, including Statistics, Economics, Marketing Research, and Research Methodology, include computer lab sessions.
Student Activity Center
- The numerous clubs and committees are housed in the Student Activity Centre. This is the command and control centre for the meticulous planning and execution of campus events throughout the year.
- SCMHRD believes in the power of music to relax you and provide a fertile ground for creative ideas. So, to reinforce this belief, there is a music room on our campus that houses a variety of musical instruments.
- The campus of SCMHRD and hostel are fully Wi-Fi enabled so that you do not have to confine yourself to a specific location to take advantage of the full power of the internet. There is also a Wi-Fi room on campus where you can access the internet at very high speeds at any time of day.
- The mess serves three meals per day, with a wide range of cuisines to meet the demands of the student body. The cafeteria is open until late at night, ensuring that students' energy levels are maintained at all times. The institute also offers a laundry service.
- A Nescafe and a juice shop are also located on campus. In addition, there is a provisional store that meets the students daily needs. There is also a photocopying and printing store. In addition, the institute runs a regular bus service between the campus and the Atur centre.
- Basketball Court
- Table Tennis Court