- All the classrooms of the college are well furnished with all modern facilities.
- The Institution provides facilities for hostel accommodation for both boys and girls. The hostels are spacious, safe and secured with a cordial environment and surrounded by pleasant landscapes. A hygienic kitchen has been provided in each hostel with large dining halls.
- The rooms at Stella Maris College are well furnished. college has 4(four) ladies hostels accommodating 1400 (one thousand four hundred) and above boarders and 7(seven) boys hostel with 2500 and above boarders.Both the hostels have round the clock Wi-Fi connectivity and medical facility.
- Proper hygienic condition and strict supervision is maintained throughout.
- The college has its dedicated transport for the day scholars, covering entire city. Route plans are chalked out keeping in mind the convenience of the students. The institute has deployed twelve medium sized buses so as to save time for students in commuting to and from the institute.
Personality Development & Development Skills:
- The Institute makes all out efforts to bring-out the hidden talents of the students and nourish in them leadership qualities, excellent communication skills and a developed personality, so that they grow up as professionals of global standards to flourish in professional career.
Yoga & Meditation:
- Holding of regular yoga sessions and meditation practices are also a feature to encourage students for developing their individual talent and health. This is also aimed at building their positive attitude and providing them relief from feelings of burden and disappointment, if any.
- The gym has latest equipments aided by trainers and physiotherapists for guided exercise for students and staff.
Anti Women Harassment Cell:
- As made mandatory by law an anti women harassment cell is functioning in University with a senior professor as Chairperson and other senior faculty members as members. The Cell is empowered to look into all forms of harassment against women and recommend appropriate sanctions.
- As per Hon'ble Supreme Court's judgement the institute ensures a ragging free environment both inside the academic premises and hostels. An anti-ragging cells under the Chairmanship of Prof. (Dr.) B.K. Sarap functions for the prevention of ragging in all its forms.
- The Cell has senior faculty members as members who counsel the students to be aware of Hon'ble Supreme Court's judgement and how to abide by it.
Career Guidance Cell:
- Choosing the right career is not easy in this age of multifarious opportunities. The Career Guidance Cell (CGC), a branch of the Stella Maris Alumnae Association, offers career guidance and conducts training programmes.
- It facilitates Campus Recruitment for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Career oriented training programmes are organized for final year students.
- In the second half of the academic year, the CGC focuses on organizing campus placement drives, career guidance programmes and orientation on options for higher education.