About The College
St. Ann’s College of Engineering and Technology was established by The St. Mary Educational Society at Vetapelem Mandal, Chirala , Prakasam district, Andhra Pradesh in the year 2001.
- College is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and approved by AICTE
- Four programmes were accredicted by NBA and permanently accredicted by Institution of Engineers(I)
- College ranked ‘A’ grade by NAAC
- College offers 5 undergraduate, 7 post graduate and 4 diploma courses
- Admissions in B.Tech. are based on EAMCET
St. Ann's College of Engineering & Technology (SACET), Chirala was established in 2001 managed under St. Mary Educational Society. The Institution is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and is Permanently Affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. The vision of SACET is to develop the college into an Institution of Global standards catering to the educational needs of students and also contribute to the welfare of local community.Their mission is to impart total quality education at under graduate and post graduate levels by inculcating best teaching and learning practices, providing opportunities for faculty development, consultancy, research, striving for maximumResults in the examinations, creating avenues for industry interaction to provide training and placement opportunities, managing the institution with good governance and transparency and strive for well-being of local community.
Campus of St. Ann's College of Engineering & Technology -
SACET campus has a sprawling area of around 19.28 1/4 acres, with serene atmosphere, sylvan settings and environs, conductive for academic activities. The college is well connected by rail and road links because of its ideal location.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering