Eligibility Criteria for B.Com:
Streams offered under B.Com:
- B.Com General
- B.Com Foreign Trade
- B.Com Computers
- B.Com Finance
- B.Com Professional
The eligibility criterion of the B.Com course is mentioned below:
The applicants seeking admission must have passed two year’s intermediate examination or a recognised plus two examination with aggregate of at least 40% aggregate marks. For SC/ST applicants, passing marks are sufficient for getting into the college.
Note: The applicants seeking admission belonging to SC/ST category need passing marks in plus two from recognised board or council to get admission in any of the courses mentioned above.
In the case of admission to BCA course, the applicants seeking admission with Mathematics at the intermediate level will get the first preference.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com:
For admissions into the course, the candidate should:
- Have done Graduation and have a bachelor\'s degree obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
- The fees for all the courses vary.
Eligibility for MCA:
- A candidate must hold a B.Com degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. The selection of the candidates is based on the rank and marks secured in the entrance exam conducted by Osmania University.
Application process for B.Com and M.Com:
The applicants seeking admission can follow these simple steps to apply for the above mentioned Under Graduation courses:
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the application form that is available from the college office on payment a application fee.
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration fee.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form:
Documents required for the applicants seeking admission who belong to other states:
- Qualifying examination Hall ticket Number.
- AADHAR Card Number of the candidate applying.
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
- Recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
- The applicants seeking admission need a valid mobile number.
- Caste Certificate (If applying under any reservation).
- Income Certificate (Required if scholarships are claimed).
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under a special category.
Application Process for M.C.A:
- The application process varies for the non-engineering courses as the Institution takes admissions based on the candidate\'s previous education scores and also through an entrance examination held by the University if required.
- Candidates will be judged based on these two categories.
- Candidates are advised to be prepared for the entrance examination and also have knowledge about which entrance test to be given as per the opted curriculum.
Registration/Admission Form Submission Process:
To apply, an applicant must complete the online Registration/Admission Form. There is a common “Registration/Admission Form” for all the courses.
Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the duly filled Registration/Admission Form.
Once the duly filled Registration/Admission Form is submitted, proceed to submit the Registration/Admission Fee.
Mode of Registration/Admission Fee Payment:
After completing the Registration/Admission Form, the applicant can make payment by any one of following options:
Online (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking): The applicant after filling the form needs to click on the “submit” button, a box with “SBIepay” for the online payment will appear. The applicant must fill all the details carefully and pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Direct Transfer (NEFT): Applicant needs to login into his/her account through Net Banking and adds institute’s account as a beneficiary. After the activation of a beneficiary account, the applicant may transfer the Registration/Admission Fee directly.
Admission Process for B.Com, M.Com and M.C.A:
The College is a Minority Institution, established and administered by a Catholic Minority.
Therefore the minority candidates receive preference for admission.
The rest of the admissions are based on merit at the qualifying exams.
- The admission schedule and call for applications to the courses offered are displayed on the college notice board.
- Candidates should submit the application form duly filled in, within the prescribed time.
- The Course combination and second Language, once opted for cannot be changed.
- Copies of the following documents and certificates are to be submitted together with the application form at the time of registration.
- Memo of marks obtained in the Intermediate/equivalent Exam.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Certificate of Bonafide / Conduct.
- Any other Merit Certificates.
- A provisional list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board, as per the admission notification. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain their selection.
- At the time of Admission, candidates have to submit the documents mentioned above in original. In addition to this, they have to submit the following.
- 4(Four) Passport size photographs (recent only) of applicant and 2 (Two) of the parent.
- Eligibility Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana for students from other five states.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from a foreign
- University should submit all the relevant information/documents which justify the equivalence of their qualification, along with the approval of Osmania University.
- Migration Certificate: A candidate, who is not in a position to submit Migration Certificate at the time of admission, should submit the same as early as possible, but not later than four weeks after the commencement of the academic year.
- Due weightage is given in matters of admission to sports students who have distinguished themselves at State / National levels. Candidates desirous of seeking admission under sports quota should submit a separate proforma which will be issued on request. Relevant certificates should be submitted along with the proforma in the sports department.
- Provisionally selected candidates are called for interview indicating the date and time. The candidates shall appear for the interview along with their parents bringing with them their original certificates.
- The admission committee comprising staff members from all disciplines offers pre-admission counselling to each and every candidate and guides them in choosing the right course.
- The College reserves the right to cancel any admission in the event of discovery of any incorrect or false information furnished by the candidates relating to the qualifying exam passed, marks obtained or any other certificates produced by the candidate for seeking admission.
Fees: The details of the fees can be had from the College Office.
Note: No refund of fees will be entertained if the parent decides to withdraw the student from the College.