Srikrishna College (SKC), Nadia is a Government sponsored college with a history of six decades of commitment of spreading higher education and all-round development in the locality of the students. The college has been accredited with B+ grade by NAAC and has prompted the college to intensify its original commitment besides adopting several quality enhancement measures. Srikrishna College has eight departments in humanities, four departments in science and the department of commerce.
The courses offered by the college have been sponsored by the UGC. The college is a study centre for the open and distance learning of the University of Kalyani. The college will provide remedial course for the SC/ST and minority students; in addition to these courses it offers training facility for entry level examinations in different government services. The college believes learning to a self-building process for the student and hence career-oriented workshop and personality building exercise from a part of college events.
Mission & Vision
- To encourage student enrolment from among weaker sections, even beyond the reservation limit.
- To establish a finishing school and training centre and exposure of the students passing out so that they become readily employable in specific fields.
- To introduce PG courses in non-conventional subjects and short-term utility courses having job potentiality.
- To establish a strong partnership between the university and industry houses.
- To explore academic exchange with more and more academic institutions of repute.
- To improve the existing infrastructure – both academic and physical.
- To create natural ambience by developing the vast green campus not only through beautification programme but also by generating resources
Why to join Srikrishna College?
- Experienced Faculty Members- All faculty members of the college are highly qualified doctoral & with research oriented background.
- Academic Facilities- College excellent support facilities like audio visual room, photocopier facility, technology enabled smart class room, library, hostel, computer laboratory and auditorium.
- Remedial classes- Institute provide remedial classes to the SC/ST and Minority students to help them in their studies.
- Scholarships- Institute provides scholarships to the SC/ST and Minority students to help them in their studies along with financial support from the institute and government.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone No: (03473) 272205
Fax No: (03473) 273812
E-mail: [email protected]