Application Process at Sri Krishna College of Engineering, [SKCE] Vellore
Eligibility Criteria for B.E.
- Candidates need to have passed their Higher Secondary School(10+2 or equivalent) or Higher Secondary School in Vocational courses with the following requirement of min percentage for various categories.
- Diploma candidates seeking lateral entry also need to meet the following mini percentage requirements.
|OC - 50%
||BC - 45%
||MBC - 40%
||SC - 40
||ST - 40
||Computer Science and Engineering
||Electronics and Communication Engineering
||Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Application Process for B.E.
- Candidates can apply for the college in two ways explained as follows
- By downloading the application form on the website which looks as below
Step 1: Candidates have to go through the below website
Step 2: The official website contains the following
Step 3: Candidates have to go through the following link to fetch application form
Step 4: The resultant application form is as follows
2.By applying Online as follows
Step 1: Candidates have to go through the following link to apply online
Step 2: Candidates have to submit the details as shown below
Admission Process at Sri Krishna College of Engineering, [SKCE] Vellore
Admission Procedure for Candidates
Selected candidates would be called for admission.
Original Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Std.Mark Sheet
- XII Std. Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Income Certificate obtained from Tahsildar for the Private employment and for the Government Employees obtained from the respective Department of the State/Central/Quasi Government.
- Photocopy of the front page of Bank Pass Book of the Student containing the details of Bank Name, Account Holders Name, Bank Address, Bank Account Number, MICR Code, IFSC Code (if available)
- SC/SCA/ST/SC-Christian students are eligible for a Full Tuition fee Concession of Rs.70000 subject to the submission of Original Income Certificate( Income Limit is Rs.2.50 lakhs for SC/SCA/ST students and Rs.2.00 lakhs for SC-Converted to Christian students)
- Xerox copies to be submitted at the time of Admissions
Five sets of Xerox copies of item no. 1 to 7
- Recently taken photograph of Student, Parents & Guardian 2 Nos. each